Chapter 13: Interlude

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS NOR HARRY POTTER THE SERIES, 

THEY ALL BELONG TO J.K. ROWLING (and I'm happy with that)! 

but the plot is my idea, and other things that belongs to me. 

Thanks for reading! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"May I talk with Ms. Selwyn for a second Blaise?" Alexis heard Draco said through gritted teeth. His hands were clenching open and close and his breathing was ragged. She gave him a knowing smirk and followed him inside the disabled rest room. He took out his wand and placed a silencing charm around them.

"What do you think you're doing?" He hissed.

Alexis shrugged a little, placing an innocent look on her face. Times like this that she hoped she had a witness with her, the look Malfoy was giving was worse than her dad signalling her that he knows what she is up to and he doesn't like it.

"What? I was talking to Blaise when you interrupted us. So I have the right to ask you the same thing. What do you think you're doing?"

"Don't turn this around me! You were practically snogging him in front of me!"

"And that affects you why?"

That quieted him down; he sure was in deep thought in an instant. His forehead was furrowed, his eyes glazed, his lips pursed, his body was literally giving off tense. Then in just a snap he relaxed, oh if I could just say that this guy was like a girl on her period, I would. 

 "What's your name?" Draco asked her suddenly, grinning tremendously.

"Wh-what?" She stuttered, looks like she has just been drenched with ice cold water. He could just laugh right now.

"I asked you what your name is."

"Alexis Selwyn, you d-don't re-"

"Don't worry Ms. Selwyn, I remember perfectly well who you are" Draco smirked at her, running a hand through his hair. That's right I know your name, and you are just that to me. A name. One of those girls. Why? Because you are not Hermione Granger, the one girl that I love and the one girl I will always love, he thought to himself.

"Then what's the point of asking me that?!" She was so irritated and it was too funny for Draco that he burst out laughing. Alexis' jaw dropped and Draco saw the irritation on her face worsen, he could practically see the smoke coming out of her ears and nose.

"Because that's just it. Go ahead and shag Blaise, if an ant could care, i would be affected even less than that." Draco laughed and went out of the restroom feeling giddy. Just 22 hours left before he meets Hermione's parents and eventually get Hermione.

Draco sat down again in his chair and reclined it so that it would let him lie down. He felt Selwyn sat down beside him so he sneaked a glance, the only thing he saw was her back and he doesn't even care. Turning around, Malfoy looked out the window and saw clouds forming different shapes, that made him feel relax so he closed his eyes and willed himself to sleep.

"Hermione" he chanted before he entered the world of slumber.

Alexis' whole body stiffened, her heart skipped more than a beat, her palms started to sweat and her eyes almost popped out of its sockets. Was she hallucinating, was she already that mental to be hearing things, like her name?

"Hey, are you okay? You look like you've seen a ghost." Blaise joked, nudging her slightly at her arm.

"Uh, yeah. I-I'm fine. Just a bit dizzy, maybe."

"You should rest then, sleep. We still have a long way to go." Nott said thoughtfully. Hermione was kind of glad that so far he's really not like them. Like he's not arrogant, not cocky, and not full of himself and especially not a pervert.

"Alright. I will. Night." Alexis said as she closed her eyes, still wondering who might have whispered her name. Or maybe it was just her imagination. Paranoid Alexis is not good for Hermione

-------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

[a/n: I know its been a long time since I posted, but I'm having one of those writer's block, and I really don't know, it just irritates me. I'm truly sorry everyone! I'll try my best to post more often, not everyday, but often. Thanks for understanding! ♥jaijai]