Chapter 12: Dropping Jaws

I DO NOT OWN THE CHARACTERS NOR HARRY POTTER THE SERIES,THEY ALL RESPECTFULLY BELONG TO JK ROWLING (seriously do I always have to write this? Its quite obvious right?haha!) 

But the plot is my idea, and all other stuff that belongs to me. Enjoy! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hi." Alexis said softly, this is so awkward! Where's Voldemort when you want him to kill you? 

Alexis looked at Draco, his brow was raised, certainly amused. Ugh! Then she looked at Blaise, he was staring at her intently, maybe remembering that day, oh my. Finally she sneaked a glance at Theo, his forehead was furrowed, thank Merlin he doesn't know anything, but soon maybe he will because of this two beside her.

"So, green knickers huh?" Draco was the first one to talk and Blaise laughed so loud that the other passengers looked at him. She slapped him in the shoulder and shushed him down.

"It was... I mean..." Alexis bit her lip and shook her head. She looked at Blaise again and nudged him in the ribs lightly "Explain it to him." she hissed.

"Why should I? What's your relationship with Draco?" Blaise asked.

"Yeah, why can't you explain it yourself Alexis? And what is our relationship?" Draco insisted.

Alexis ran a hand through her short hair and sighed. This is worse than being turned into a cat during second year, I'll gladly drink that polyjuice again, with all the fur balls and meows, than be interrogated here a thousands of meters above ground and no place to go.

"Well, it started when... I was looking for a house, I mean, my friend's old house... when I found it, it was abandoned already so I went in, to check if anything was left behind." Alexis looked at the both of them, then saw that Theo was leaning forward also listening to her story. Draco nodded, urging her to continue what she was saying, so she did.

"I went outside, to check their backyard and I rested behind this huge tree...an-"

"And she stripped for me." Blaise interjected. Alexis' jaw fell to the ground, and a few seconds passed it was still on the ground. Blaise looked at her knowingly and smirked.

"Not now babe, you can't always suck lollipop."

"Eew! You prat!" Hermione spanked him many times in his shoulder that he had to shield himself with his back, she heard him laugh so she slapped him harder.

"Uhm. Excuse me miss, I have to ask you to stop right now, you are disturbing other passengers, so please ma'am. Thank you." An attendant came by them and gave her a stern look. Hermione nodded sheepishly and sunk down her seat in embarrassment.

After the attendant left them, Blaise smirked and she glared at him. Mione took a moment to breath then looked at Draco, he was fuming mad! His once pale skin was tinged with red at his cheeks and ears; she cringed reflexively at the sight.

"That wasn't what happened." she said softly.

"Then what?" Draco spat.

"Hey man, why are you so affected? It was a joke. So relax." Blaise said to the other guy. Clearly getting intrigued on what was her relationship with Draco. What was it? Why was he so affected? And why am I being nervous?

"He petrified me!" Alexis declared, getting a laugh again from Blaise, and widened eyes from Draco and Theo.

"It was so funny! I thought she was Granger so I petrified her. Then when I looked at her the first thing I saw was her green panties an-"

"Shut up!" Alexis cut off Blaise. That was so embarrassing! She was sure her cheeks are now redder than red.

"So now that we know how Blaise knows this girl, how about you Malfoy, how did you two meet?" Theo asked Draco, his brows wiggling up and down.

"We met at a bookstore. That's it" he answered plainly, shrugging all other further questions. 

So that's what he think about us, how idiotic of me to think that what I felt during that day, that connection that passed through us, was something that he felt too. In that moment the seatbelt sign flickered off, Alexis quickly undid hers and excused herself.

"Where are you going?" Blaise asked as he grabbed her hand. She gulped down and looked at him straight at his eyes.

"Restroom, do you want to come join me?" she tucked a lock of hair behind her ear and winked at him. He didn't move an inch so she shrugged off his hand and went for the bathroom, closing the door without a backward glance.

How dare he say it just like that?! It's not that I was expecting something sweet or along the lines of being his girl, but just that? We met at a bookstore done, period, no more after. She looked at the girl in the mirror; her eyes glazed with tears are beginning to puff out.

"Deep breath Hermione, just breathe through it" she told herself like a mantra.

"If that's how he sees me, then I'll show him what he's missing." she opened the only bag she was allowed to bring on her seat and got out her makeup purse. Alexis picked out her concealer, foundation, a brown and beige eye shadow, a pink cheek tint, black liquid eyeliner with matching mascara, and a bloody red lipstick. She began putting on her makeup precisely, and when she was done, she smirked at herself in the mirror. Damn girl, let's show what Draco describe in just one sentence.

I'll let him know Alexis like he never knew that day. She released her wand and changed her outfit, she was now wearing a black t-shirt that has a low V neck, revealing her cleavage. Then she tucked it in a washed off denim short shorts, she enchanted emerald bangles in her wrists, and wore a green textured closed high heels.

Alexis strutted down the path and received a few whistles from guys that she has passed by; she glanced back at them and gave them a wink. As she reached her seat, Theo dropped his jaw and Blaise stood up and examined her, looking at the girl from top to bottom.

"Merlin, Alexis, if I knew you'd be changing your clothes there I would have come" he said approvingly. Alexis grinned at him and leaned forward, she wrapped her arms at his neck and took that chance to look at Draco who was glaring at her at the moment. She smirked at him and whispered to Blaise but loud enough to be heard by Draco and Theo.

"I'm wearing those seamless green knickers you like earlier, but I remembered that offer you made yesterday about not wearing anything next time, well I just accepted"

Blaise exhaled loudly, shuddering in her arms, Theo laughed and whistled, and Draco... well let's just say that his jaw landed on the ground, remember that they are in a plane, so that must have fell a thousands of meters.

----------------------------------------------------------------------- 

[a/n: This is dedicated to @beatinghearts !! thanks for continuously supporting I Surrender! ♥jaijai]