Chapter 5

This chapter contains alot of POV so please read carefully. Not proof read
.
.
Jayden Lucas Blake 20
Friday December 23,2022
Blood Paw View, Montego Bay

Jayden Lucas Blake 20 Friday December 23,2022Blood Paw View, Montego Bay

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

" Yow dawg fix dat before tomorrow r a u n him a dead," I stated taking a sip from my cup which contains Henny and cran wata.

He nod his head and walk off towards the door, opening it them exiting without looking back.

Come mash up mih bblt medz wid uno fkry

One fucking task me gi uno and uno cah do it properly sometime eh betta me do thing pon me own

Checking the time on my Rolex, it read 3:00. I have to go get ready for my date with Amelia later, going to ask her to be my woman have to make it a little you know so that it doesn't look that bad.

Turning the remaining alcohol to my head and place the cup on the table before me then gather my things. Getting up from my seat, I dap the guys up and exit the building to my Audi e-tron 2023. Starting the car I pull off onto the road heading to my house that is in Montego bay.Pulling into the garage, I close the car and pulled the door to enter into the living room.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I arrive in Portmore at 5:30.

" Siri call, my baby," I spoke.

" Calling, my baby blue heart emoji with rose," Siri answered.

UNO LOOK YERE A ANDROID ME USE MIH NUH KNOW NTG BOUT IPHONE CAUSE AM NOT A FAN

ENTIWAYS

The phone begin to ring and she answered on the third ring.

Love hear r voice

" Hello," Her angelic voice fill the car.

" Deh a the lane mouth a come up, you ready," I asked turning onto her lane.

" Ago put on me shoes," She answered

" Ah," I stated

The phone beeps signaling she hang it,
I park the car at her gate.

A little boy about 13 years old walk up to the car and knock on the window, I roll it down.

" Evening don, me can get 100 fih buy wah juice please," He asked.

I remove $1000 from my wallet and hand it to him and he run off with it, after thanking me. I sign rolling the window up after.

I look up and see her walking towards the car, looking as good as ever. I unlock the car and he hop in and close the door.

" You look good mami," I compliments as she is settled in the car.

" Thank you, you look good as always," She respond while buckling her seatbelts.