Chapter 27

Amelia Hazel Smith 18
Saturday April 13 2024
Arrow Keys Street, Portmore
.
.
.

"Memba tomorrow a r christining," I said as I powdered Liyah neck.

" Me have the white dress weh you did seh me fih wear," Paris said placing Liyah clothes on the bed.

" When her father a come pick her up," Paris asked looking at Liyah.

" Him claim him deh pon him way, we can work pon we project then me ago clean," I said putting on her outfit.

" A who look so sexy," I said rubbing her nose.

"A weh you ago," I coos looking down at her.

" Paris check if me did put her thermos in he bag," I said putting on her shoe.

" Yes, you a put extra pacifier in deh," She asked going over to Liyah pacifier case.

Yes case she have a lot of pacifiers most of them is to go along with her outfit, her father spoil her not to mention her grandfather from Jay side.

We talk over the phone a couple times and he is nice.

A car drive up in the yard and I peep throw the window to see him parking his car.

" Ready fih daddy," I asked making her stand on her feet, becarful not to pressure her feet.

She started smiling and move her feet.

" Paris carry the bag and come," I said exiting the room.

"B the baby ready," Jay asked.

He stretch his arms and she started bouncing, he take her in her arms, the are in matching outfit.

Taking a few picture of them, I take single with both and then I let them go. Putting her in the car seat, I kiss her forehead and the car pull out.

Watching as the car pull out, I wave until the gate close. Walking into the house I plop on the couch.
.
.
.
.

After finish the project we submitted and now it's time to clean, Paris said that she is going to help so that I can finish quicker where we would get to watch our movie.

After cleaning the living room the front door knock and Paris pause the music and walk to the door.

Opening the door, Jay sister badge in and walk towards the couch kicking the garbage back into the living room.

"A wah dis, so miss you nuh see seh a clean the place a clean," Paris said closing the door.

" So why is the garbage in the doorway then do your job," She respond.

So me go so boom and tek off me glasses

"Hello, nobody Inna yah n you ano companion, you see the garbage you step over simple ," I said going infront her.

"Go get me food cause me hungry," She said typing on her phone.

Looking around the living to see who as he is talking to it's only me and Paris and her.

"A who you a talk," I asked looking at her.

" Nuh you," She said her American accent thick.

"A weh lick it kill it eno," I said looking at Paris.

" Go lick the bug head pickney that you have," She respond.

Closing my eyes, I count to ten and exit the room. Picking up my phone I dialed Jay number and he answered on the second ring.