Chapter 17

Jordan Alex Smith 37
Thursday December 7,2023
Multi Spark Dining, NYC
.
.
.
.
.

" She is in the hospital, you can go visit her but she can't hear or move, she tried to commit suicide, and almost die but when she's awake, you guys need to talk," I informed him taking a chip from my plate.

"Bossy if you nuh plan fih stay wid me daughter till death nuh bother come bk inna r life," I continue emphasis on the Death part.

" Look me respect you daughter me nuh talk to nuh female from she gone dem jus go dung and cut, me know me can protect her, and I will protect her with my life, why she left Jamaica thou she nuh contact me or nothing and we lef off good," Jayden said taking a sip of wine.

" Well me cah tell you dat eno boss as me seh before you and her have to talk about dat, but give her time before she wake up," I spoke pouring wine in my cup.

" Ahh, but me hear something gwan wid her mother but a bay different story me a hear," He asked looking at me.

" Wah dem a seh happen," I asked rasing a brow.

" Seh how she breed and her mother kick her out, her mother sell her off and a collect money, cause from she gone a bay expensive something she wear and buy and one bag a something," He said sipping.

" Ehhh, ano nothing like dat but as me tell you a her mother mek she left a likkle thing gwan weh she never like and back Inna JA it did a Tek a toll pon her so me fly her out and r fren but she a stay wid me sister now weh mk she safe," I informed him.

" You think me can go a the hospital,  tomorrow," He questioned now looking at me.

" Yeh man, maybe she all wake to mnk but the doctor dem seh she can wake up anytime," I said.

" Thanks still, we soon link up," He says getting up, bumping fist, he exit the restaurant.

Removing my phone from my pocket I dialed the doctor number.

" Hello boss," He answered.

" A gentleman will be visiting my daughter tomorrow please keep the baby away from the room," I ordered not waiting for a reply I remove the phone from my ears and end the call.

" Bill," I said loud enough for the waitress for our table to hear.

She walk over towards me swaying her hips, with a smile on her face she hand me a black book and I remove my wallet and place the money inside, with 100US to tip.

" My shift ends in 5 minutes, wait for me daddy," She said in a seductive voice.

" I'll be outside," I said getting up.

Haffi knock dat tonite eno

And a Latina dawg

Red lipstick

Fake boobs

Dem nuh look bad stills

Really hope ano pretty face alone

Pushing the door opened, I exit the diner, walk towards my car lean on it.

After 5 minutes the waitress exit the building looking around most likely for me.

She spot me and walk over towards me, she gets in the car and I pull off towards my hotel.

.
.
.
.
.

Amelia Hazel Smith 18
Wednesday December 6,2023
St. Pulse Hospital, NYC
.
.
.
.