Chapter 18

Jayden Lucas Blake 21
Thursday December 7,2023
Port-de-me ,NYC

.
.
.
.

" Me ago visit the hospital now eno so Inna the laters," I said grabbing my fob key.

Pulling up at the hospital that her father told me about. Parking the car, I exit, making sure that it's close. Entering the building, I approach the front desk.

" Good morning, is there a Amelia Smith here," I asked.

She looks up and fear filled her eyes

I might now be in America but my father is the biggest mob boss here so am well known

Might as well go link him after dis.

"What is the relation?" She asked stuttering.

"She's my fiancee,"I said taping my fingers on the desk impatient.

"She in room BC106 on the fifth floor,"She said.

She hand me a clip board to sign and I signed a walk towards the elevator.

Press the fifth floor, after a few stops here and there it finally reaches the fifth floor.

Walking through the busy hallway, I look at the door hoping to see the room number. Find the room door a nurse exit the room and I push the door open.

I stand there shock, a cah Amelia dis wid baby

My eyes move from her chest to her face with an eyebrow raise.

" Wah fah baby dis," I asked.

" Yours," She said.

" A cah mine," I said turning around a head out the door.

A weh the fuck this

Not even a Tek no fucking elevator

Since she come up yah she breed a weh the fuck this.

Running done the stairs two by two I finally reach the first floor and storm out the building.

Entering the car I speed off towards my house. Parking in the garage I exit the vehicle and enter the house.

Walking towards the kitchen I grab my Hennessy bottle and a class cup, pouring the Hennessy I swallow it down in one sip pouring more in the cup I repeat it. Removing a sliff from my couch handrest I lit it.
.
.
.
.
.
.

" Dawg a weh u one out yasso a do," Spar asked.

" Medz fuck up dawg," I respond.

" Wah gwan bro, all you eye dem red" He question looking at the sliff.

" Memba seh the whole reason mek we come up ere a because Jordan daughter right, so me go so boom n go a the hospital weh she deh, nuh baby me c her wid dawg," I explain pouring more Hennessy.

3rd bottle a Hennessy

"Bomboclatt, you ask her a who fah," He asked.

"Yeah she Seh a mine," I respond.

" The baby a how old," I questioned look at me.

" Mih nuh know eno fada me just come out but it look like she 7 or 8 month cause couple wire strap to her," I replied.

" Why you never talk to her, dawg she Inna the hospital and you a add more stress to it, hear out fih her side a the story nuh," He suggested

" Ahh ago do that tomorrow, ago do a DNA test to," I said.