Chapter 48

Amelia Hazel Smith
Monday July 29, 2024
At the hotel

" The party did gwan or you Neva go," I asked Paris who is busy eating Liyah chips.

Just wait till Liyah c her

" Me nah go a dem deh place deh, but me hear seh a muss 2 bottle a Hennessy sell, the amount a liquor dem bring back," Paris informed.

" Ehh, and to how she gwan like she n man popular," I stated focusing on the movie.

" When dem gah people party dem nuh spend, dem Stan up and look or dem go outta road go buy liquor a supermarket then come a the party a gwan," She respond.

" Me nuh why dem a behave so, honestly," Shaking my head.

"All me know dem have food and soup fih serve fih one month," Paris laughed.

Hearing the sound of small palm slapping against the tile, I look around to see Liyah crawling towards just.

Watch yah now

"If a mih like u me hide dah bag deh," I said warningly.

" Mek Liyah come beat me," She
said.

Liyah grip the seat front and  standing up, lifting her in my arms, I place her to sit on my lap.

Looking down at Liyah, who is looking backa Nd forth between Paris and the bag of chips in her hand.

She crawled of my lap and over to Paris, taking her seat she grab the bag of chips, with a pout mouth.

Screaming filled the room as Liyah made eye contact with me, she crawled back towards me still gripping the empty bag of chips.

Paris being Paris grab the bag from her hand and she fall back stiff in my arms crying.

The room door open, Jay enter carrying KFC box in his hand.

"A wah do me don," He asked placing the bags on the table.

" Paris eat her chips," I said looking down at Liyah who is still scream.

Pulling up his pants, he remove her from my arms and started rocking her.

Quick, quick time she stop the noise

Look pon you to

" What's wrong princess," He said with an accent to her.

Me bombo

Aye mami start talk eno if only you understand and a did English.

" Yah informer eno," Paris said to her, she dipped her head in her father's neck.

"Oyee stop bully me pickney," Jay said exiting the room with her.

Liyah too bruk bad

" Tennessee breed eno me gyal," Paris exclaimed slapping my arms.

" A weh the bombo dis, yah go bruk me hand" I said rubbing my arm where she hit.

" Hush but dah one yah big nuh rass, guess a who fah," She said getting up.

" Nuh Choppi, and muma inna bar and wifey a collect money weh day when the likkle get smtg did a gwan a him bar," She exclaimed.

"So dem nuh bestfriend until the end," I said shocked.

" Normal bestfriendship share the same tattoo and dem smtg deh fih dem bestieship too good so dem go the extreme and take the same man," Paris stated laughing.

Dat fk up

" But a fih her friend and she know she the gyal cah have baby and she want one and breed fih the girl mn," Signing in disbelief I shake my head.