Chapter 46

Continue voting and plz comment on how the book is going now just fih likkle hope ????

Amelia Hazel Smith
Thursday July 24,2024
Arrow Keys Street Portmore
.
.
.
.

Cah understand how  me salt so when it come on to girl company

A nuff you nuff

Stop you noice cause a one person so the two a WI nuff

A u one before you mek the gyal stray bout you a sorry fah

Aunty always say sorry fah bring on sin

Aunty's death has taken a toll on the family, five more minutes me did want wid her and now she gone

If  two weeks ago someone did tell me seh me would a deh shop fih me aunty funeral me would a cuss dem out and tell them a lie.

"Sia how much pack a cup you seh," Paris said looking at me knocking me from my own consuming thoughts .

"Bout 10," I said.

" Uno Neva buy already," She asked taking up the packs

" Yeah but uk how people hungry belly and tan see it deh it no start good, a sun set and the three pack done," I said taking up two naps napkin.

" A just dat alone we wah round yah," She questioned looking through the aisle.

" Yeah me ago but the liquor dem,"

She started walking and I followers suit

After exiting the store, we enter the car after packing the alcohol in the car truck.

Feel u Inna state a mind fih drive miss???

True dat

" Paris  you drive, head a hurt me,"I stated removing myself from the driver's seat.

" Oh alright,"

.

Very soon we are at the house and the guys are bring the alcohol into my grandmother house.

Journeying to the room that my father stated was my aunties I take a seat on the bed and stare at her picture frame that is sitting on dresser, she and mama is hugging with big smile on their faces.

I wish I met her, I have heard alot of stories about her and how kind she was, mommy Neva mek me known non a me father side according to her him dead.

Losing my mother, hurt badly her betrayal is unthinkable and it's something no one would ever imagine. I remember everything as if it was yesterday, I just accepted that it was all fake and am happy now but I promise to guide and always be beside my daughter.

Resting my head in my hands, I try taking deep breaths as I try to control my running thoughts, tears streaming down my face I fall backwards unto the bed, pulling my knees to my chest.

Wah me ever to Inna life fih deserve them something yah

Why me god

Mih go church pon Sunday

Me believe inna you

Wah me do wrong

It better me neva born

Nuh wish dem pain yah pon nobody else

" I know you would be up here," A voice said  coming closer.

Me fada

He lift me up and started rocking me back and forth in a comforting way

..........
............

Rubbing my eyes I look around the room, seeing that am still in my aunty old room, I snake my head and get up. Taking my phone from the nightsnad, I check the time to see that's it 7 p.m..

Yawning I get my bag and head to the bathroom where I take a shower and freshen up after which I change  into my clothes.

After making sure am ok, I walk down the stairs, and into the living room. The music is loudly playing people singing along while rocking to the music.

Removing a bottle of water from the fridge I walk outside and immediately spot Paris with Liyah in her lap, rocking and singing.

But look how she rap Liyah wid clothes though fada

Approaching them, I push her feet off the bend and she turn to me glaring, taking Liyah from her arms I place her to sit on my lap.

" She eat," I asked looking at Paris.

" Yeah,Her after carry chicken come likkle while," She respond taking a sip from her soup cup.

Feel kinda hungry

Standing up, I pull up my bikers tights and  hold Liyah on my hip, walking over to the domino table that is under a bright light under the mango tree where I spot daddy earlier.

Walking over there, I hold my hair down, cause I don't want nobody to approach me, honestly nuh inna the mood.

" Daddy," I called as soon as I am close enough to the table.

" Yeah," He answered slamming a domino on the table.

" A who a cook the food," I asked looking into his hand.

" Me aunty and Jay mother a help in deh  you can eat it man," He inform knowing that the only reason am asking. 

Walking away from the table,as they started shouting loudly about who teef and who nuh teef and who fah money dis and dat.

Spoting Jay under the tent that is dimly lit, walking over to him I greeted the fellow and his friends that are under there.

" B you finally wake," He said kissing my forehead.

" Yeah, but me hungry," I stated leaning into him.

" Alright ago get wah food fih you," He respond putting his sliff and cup down on the wall.

He walk off and I take a seat on a crate that is filled with empty bottles.

Paris soon join us and we started laugh and drinking into the night.

A/N
ITS A VERY SHORT CHAPTER I WILL BE UPDATING SOON THOUGH I HOPE THIS IS ENOUGH I FIGHT HARD TO UPDATE THIS.

_______________○○○♡○○○_______________

!☆¡