Chapter 21

Guys if something is wrong please just by pas I wrote this chapter about 7 months ago it's from another book that I will be deleting and it fits perfectly so just enjoy

Javier  Leon Blake 18
Monday April 1, 2024
.
.
.

Cah badda fih get up eno Mih tiad a schoolCah wait fih complete dah last year yah

Mih tiad a school
Cah wait fih complete dah last year yah

I got up from the bed stretching my arms trying to get the sleep from my body. I walk towards the bathroom tubbing my eyes, I pick up the toothbrush and apply the toothpaste,, brushing my teeth in the glass. I wash my mouth with the water then use the listerine that is lying on the sink top. I enter the shower and did my routine, I head to my closet to get ready, putting ona simple outfit for today . I head downstairs to the kitchen stop at the door not wanting to disturb mommy karaoke moment. I chuckled as I watch her sing holding the fork to her mouth pretending it is a mic. I walk in and she stop dancing acting like nothing just happen, I smile as she walk over to me and kiss my forehead.

Foood smell good

Soon after she served a plate of scrambled egg, two waffles, fried dice frankfurter and cut strawberries on the side. I spray the syrup on the waffles and start to eat immediately after she placed the food infront of me. I finish eating and place the dish in the dish washer , I head to the garage and press the unlock button on my BMW 8, that I got for my birthday present from my dad.

My family has money, we live in a huge mansion, my father a mob boss and a CEO of a business that specializes in producing and selling computer hardware and software, as well as cloud computing and data analytics.

I soon arrive at school, I park my car in my reserved spot. Closing the door then making sure it's close, I flung my backpack over my shoulder and head inside the building. I spot my group of friends under our tree where we would meet every morning, I approached them and we did our handshake.

Soon after the bell ring, it's the start of first period. Cody and I have english together for first period. We bid our goodbyes then depart from my group.

We walk through the hallways stopping at my locker, Cody's not too far from mine. Closing my locker I felt a tug on my arm. I turn my head to see Annika, looking at me with pleadings eyes, she tip on her toes pushing up her lips wanting me to kiss her.

I look at her face and roll my eyes, she just annoying.

"Short quickie in the janitor closet?" She whispered in my ears, biting on my earlobe in the process.

"Lead the way," I said carrying my book in one and her hand in the order. I looked towards Cody and gave him the look and he knew he had to make something up for me.

We soon arrive at the janitor, she quickly walk in dragging my behind her, I close the door, locking it so no one will walk in on us. She pulled up her skirts and shift her G-string underwear bending over. 
.
.
.
.
I fix my clothes and grab my books leaving the closet before her. I enter the hallway and it was empty kinda figured since it first period.