Chapter 32

Taniya Ruby Wilson 37
Thursday May 02,2024
Ms.Mest, Dungeon
.
.
.

Waking up from the small bed, that I have in this small room that I have been lock in for months now.

After dem come a me yard deh carry me come dash me inna yasso fih nothing.
If them did just do wah me seh fih do me would a deh Inna me nice clean bed right now.

But a dah gyal deh me blame nuh know how me salt so to rass. Kill me should a kill the belly and maybe me life would a wah betta, me would a upstairs wid me man not down inna the place weh me use to fraid fih come cause it scary.

It still lightly lit, and it stinks of blood but I have gotten use to it over the pass few months. The only light in the room is the one coming from a small window at the far top corner of the building with steel bars.

I don't regret anything I did it could have been worst but it is what it is. Walking to the small toilet that is in room it very low. Removing my short that I have been giving from my first night here, I started pee after finishing, bouncing to remove the small drop lingering.

Returning to the bed, I started reading the book that was delivered to me yesterday since there is nothing to.

The sound of foodsteps walking down the hall filled my ears and I buried my head in the book. The footsteps stop and I peep over the book to see him standing at the cell.

He pull it and slide the cell door entering with his bitch of a sister behind him.

"Good morning sunshine," She greet.

Rolling my eyes I sit up on the bed and close the book.

"Happy birthday to you," He said looking at me.

"Only thing can me it happy is if you let me out of this misery," I said pushing my back against the wall.

"Oh your wish is my command," He respond.

"Come in bowys," He continue and then a few man enter the room  carrying a chain chains and then a weapon table roll in.

"  Me neva mean so baby," I said approaching him.

He step back and I stop

"Memba when we did go pon the date a the mountain side we can go again eno memba you seh you ago protect me forever," I said dropping to my knees.

"Tie her in the chair," He said.

Two man walk towards me and grab me up throwing me in the chair, they then rap the chains around me hands knotting it then my foot.

A dis a me faith

"So how would you like it slow or fast," The bitch said walking infront of me.

Sporting behind her feet, she started smiling and walk towards the tool table.

Oh god

She return with a hammer and I started shaking.

" me neva mean it," I pleaded hanging my head low.

She swing the hammer hit me in my knee cup.

Screaming out in pain, my head started hurting me, and a she swing again hitting the next knee.

My eyes go black and the only reason I know am alive is because of the talking.

A gun goes off and connect to my knee and I collapse.

A bucket of cold water is poured on me and I open my eyes.
.
.
.

Amelia Hazel Smith 18
Thursday May 02,2024
Pacel Avenue, Portmore
.
.
.