Chapter 40

Unknown POV
Thursday July 11,2024

" Look here I need this done before his birthday, they will be going to Ochi tomorrow for his mother and I need you to make something happen on the highway to make it look like an accident," I said sipping my drink.

" Before or after them reach," He asked looking at me.

"Well before, I don't know if the baby will be in the car but mek sure the gyal dead," I stated jamming my knife into the table.

" Carry tSina come in yah so," I ordered refilling my cup.

" Oh boss," He said exiting the room.

The door close and soon open and Cina walk into the room.

" Weh you seh my girl," She said walking into the room

" Weh the you a do, cause u claim seh a fih him baby," I asked looking at her.

" Me 8 months pregnant so do you maths, nub likkle girl," She respond rolling her eyes.

" Oye member a me run yasso so try mind how you a talk to me," I said in a firm tone

" I want you to make an appearance at his house tonight, and tell him that it's his child, I will do the rest," I stated in a calm tone.

" Wah you ago do, as long as me get him fih meself stills," Kasina respond rubbing her tummy.

She well and know it's not his

" Gwan back a you room," I ordered.

She exit the room and he enter next.

" If you see she left tonight after Kasina go, grab her more than likely she go alone, knowing her she will then return for her daughter," I informed.

" That's it remove yourselfs from my eyesight," I said
.
.
.

Amelia Hazel Smith
Thursday July 11,2024
Arrow Keys Street Portmore

Jumping out of my sleep, I rub my eyes and walk to my table with my Bible and book. Removing my Bible, I walk back to my beside and when on my knees.

Read a chapter I prayed

" DEAR GOD

AS I BOW DOWN TO YOU FATHER, THE KING OF KINGS, LORD OF LORDS, LION OF JUDAH, THE OMNIPOTENT, I ASK FOR YOUR GUIDANCE YOUR COVERAGE OVER THIS HOUSEHOLD AND MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS. YOU SEEE AND KNOW THE WICKED WAY OF PEOPLE, I ASKED FOR FORGIVERNESS FOR MY CHILD AND MYSELF, I HAVE BEEN A SINNER FOR A VERY LONG TIME BUT TO YOU I WILL LOOK TO HIGHLIGHT THE WAY, TO YOU I LOOK FOR GUIDANCE, I LOOK FOR STRENGTH, YOU PROVIDED ME WITH THE ABILITY TO SEE VISION AND I DID RECEIVE I ASK YOU TO DESTROY AND REMOVE EVERY PLAN THAT THE DEVIL HAS SEND OVER THIS HOUSEHOLD, I ASKED YOU TO TAKE CHARGE OF THIS HOUSE, YOU ARE IN CONTROL OF MY LIFE, I KNOW MY CHOICES SOMETIMES ARE WRONG BUT I ASK FOR YOU GUIDANCE, YOU CAN AND YOU WILL, I LOOK TO YOU FOR MERCY,BI PRAY FOR THE PERSON WHO IS SENDING AND PLOTTING AND PLANNING AGAINST THIS HOUSEHOLD, I ASK THAT YOU GUIDE THEM IN YOUR WAY WALK WITH THEM, OH JESUS I ASKE THAT YOU  HEAL THEM, LET THEM KNOW THAT YOU ARE THE ONLY GOD, AND YOU WILL FOREVER BE THE ONLY GOD. I CANCEL AND REBUKE EVERY DEMONIC POSSESSION OR SPIRIT THAT WAS SET ON THIS HOUSEHOLD, I ASKED YOU TO COBER US LORD, YOU SAID ASK AND IT SHALL BE GIVEN, AND HERE I AM WITH MY TRUST AND BELIEF KNEELING AND CRYING AT YOUR FEET, I ASK THAT THOSE WHO DONT BELIEVE IN YOU WILL FIND THERE WAY IN SPIRIT AND IN TRUTH, I ASK THAT YOU PROVIDE THEM WITH THE RIGHT PEOPLE ANYONE THAT IS NOT WITH ME LORD I ASK THAT YOU REMOVE THEM LORD, OH GOD AS I COME TO YOU I ASKED FOR YOUR GUIDANCE, YOU GRACE AND YOUR MERCY IN YOU MIGHTY POWERFUL NAME I PRAY AMEN," I prayed getting up off the bed I started humming a song called " Lord I give you my heart.