Chapter 22

Amelia Hazel Smith 18
Monday April 01,2024
Norman Manley International Airport
.
.
.

" B leave the things alone me nuh tell you seh me we carry them out, mek you nuh hear little girl," He said in a stern voice.

" But me wah help," I whined for the fifth time since the plane landed.

" Little girl me seh you fih bring the baby outside and mek me carry the bag you nuh see everybody gone already," He said in a calm tone.

" You cah mek me carry just one," I plead while strapping the baby carrier onto my chest.

" Wah wrong wid you a some hardcore you want mek you miserable so," He respond with a smirk.

" Chro, me a carry the baby bag," I said leading into the bed to pick up a sleeping Liyah.

" Gwan u a ways yah man cause me nuh know wah wrong wid you," He stated  walking pass with the baby bag and my handbag.

"Everything pack inna the car already eno b, carry the baby come cause a night and me nuh want her in a the night breeze," He said as soon as he reach the door.

Making sure that she is lock in, I through the blanket over her head and exit the plane behind him ensuring that I hold the railing while desending.

Entering the car I open the carrier and place her slant in my lap so she can continue to rest. Leaning my head back on the head rest, I close my eyes and drift off into darkness.

.
.
.

" Wake up nuh b," A voice sound l, feeling my body shaking, I force open my eyes and a sense of cold breeze hit me. 

" Look how long me a call you be we reach a me yard you father and you aunty deh a fih dem house and you friend gone a r yard weh r people dem deh," He inform spreading a blanket on his chest he remove the baby from my arms and take the blanket from my arms to cover her.

Rubbing my eyes, I get out the car and close the door walking through the front door I close the door and head upstairs behind him.

He walk into a room and I followed

It's a nursery

" A when you do dis b," I asked looking around it's beautiful.

" Me call mom and mek she decorate it before we come very thing clean mek she wash dem an thing but we affi go shopping  tomorrow cause nothing nuh in yah fih cook or eat," He informed placing her in the crib.

Turning on the AC, a cool breeze filled the room,covering her up, I turned on the baby monitor placing one in her room and we exit the room after.

He opened a big two door right next to the nursery and I followed behind him, walking to the bathroom to shower.

After showering I walk into the room to see him on the bed only in boxers, walking towards him, he pulled me between his legs and pull the towel lose, the towel drop and I quickly use my hands to cover my C-section scar.

He removes my hand and look up at me.

" Why u always do that," He asked looking up at me.

" I just feel that it's ugly and you would leave me if you look at it, cause it is a huge scar," I said.

" Its beautiful baby, I love it you bought life into this world you gimmi me first youth why would it be ugly, nothing is wrong with it," He assured caressing it.

Taking a few deep breath, I close my eyes and finally found peace. He started kissing my tummy then move up very soon we are making out then that leads to sex.