Chapter 25

Nah update until next weekend
Big up you nice clean self daneillxa

Amelia Hazel Smith 18
Monday April 08,2023
Arrow Keys Street, Portmore
.
.

"Mommy seh if you a come a the candle light later," Jayden shouted from the kitchen.

" Tell her yes," I answered back.

Laying out the mat I lay Liyah on it for her tummy time. Turning on Ms.Rachel on her iPad, I turn back to my movie giving her size glances now and then.

"Baby Paris and  Spar a come over so Sen him up a office when him come," He said.

"Hmm ok," I respond.

He walk over to me and kiss my forehead before going to his office.

Pulling the door open, and Paris rush pass me and head to Liyah, Amir run pass me next and head over to them.
Spar hug me and I inform him to go to the office.

Closing the door, I walk to the kitchen to grab my  cucumber water, entering the living room I see Amir laying on his tummy playing  with Liyah.

Taking my seat on my couch I started signing loudly.

" wah wrong wid you now," Paris asked looking up at me.

" Oh so you just a see me," I question looking at her.

" Yes, a nuh you me come look fah a fih me goddaughter/niece," Paris respond looking at my movie.

" Watch her mek me go fih her food," I inform Paris getting up off the couch.

"Alright a lunch time eno weh you a cook," She asked looking at me.

" Mnk ago ask  Jay weh him want," I stated walking off.

Knocking on the office door, he said enter and I walk inside.

"Weh you want fih dinner," I asked.

" We can just order cause member we ago candle light lata abd a mommy a cook so," He respond typing on his laptop.

" Ok then," I said exiting the office.

" KFC you know me order already, weh u want Spar," He asked.

" Wah singer box, two corn and  wah 3piece," Spar reply.

" A fih you and Paris dat," I asked.

" No sah a fimmi go ask wah she want," Spar respond.

" Bombo," I stated exiting the room.

"Food me a order cause we ago candle light lata so weh u want," I asked as I enter the living room.

" You go do upstairs so long," Paris asked.

" You man order Tek up me time," I respond looking at her.

" Just order two a your order and stop run you mouth," She said looking at me.

" You want a box," I stated looking at Amir.

After ordering the food, I walk to the kitchen and crush the avocado with banana and prepare a bottle with water to give her afterwards.

Walking into the livingroom, I grab  the highchair and bring it in  the living room to the couch, pumping it down so that it's  the height of the couch so I can feed her.

Going back for her food I place it on the table and play her in the chair. Putting on the rubber bib , I take the rubber spoon and scoop up half a spoon and feed her. She takes it jumping up in the chair  fanning her hands.