Chapter 31

Big up yourself @navymorant

A give uno a likkle update just incase me nuh get fih update on my birthday

Amelia Hazel Smith 18
Monday April 22,2024
Blood Paw View, Montego Bay
.
.
.

"Well I remove the bullet from her stomach but she lost a lot of blood but I found her blood type and as we speak she is having a blood transfusion," Dr. Willow inform check on his clipboard.

" Is she safe to go on a plane," I asked look over at Jayla.

" Not for a week," He informed.

"OK thank you," I respond.

Removing my phone from my pocket I dialed, Jay numbers and he pick up at the second ring.

" Dem move the bullet but she affi go fly over a week late," I said into the phone.

" We find out a who do it a bit me a handle now," He informed.

"A who," I askedlm

" Me handle it bby, nuh worry yourself," He respond.

Thalia Mikayla Miller 18
Monday April 22 2024
.
.

"Me seh fih hurry likkle girl, me wah you buy the sugar so me can sweetin the drinks," Mom shouted.

Running out the house to the corner shop, the place is dark no street light is on the road and me leff the likkle piece a phone uppa yard.

"Thalia wah you a do out yah," Dad voice sound.

Walking over to the barely lit area where him and his friends are at, I stand Infront of him.

" Mom Sen me go shop," I said pulling on the small tights that is riding up my thighs, and his friends are looking down on me.

"Gwan n come and kink me when you a pass back," He said.

Walking off towards the shop thats not to far from where they are seated.

After ordering the sugar, I stop by daddy to give him the change. Walking off into the darkness a hand grab me and pull me into a nearby house that was burn down but some of the wall is stand up.

A metal thing is being push against my skin and a knife is resting on my neck.

"If you scream me kill you," A voice said softly.

He pull the knife a little but the gun is on my belly, I could feel the small drop of blood tickling down my neck.

"Uncle Tommy why you a do me dis," I asked with tears racing down my cheeks.

"Long time me a pree you eno, you sexy and thing so hear me out now, if you tell nobody bout dis me kill you and hide you body," He respond pulling down my tights.

"Please me wi do anything nuh do me dis me," I pleaded.

His belt bottom start to rattle and a group is passing and I started screaming they turn there head in the house direction then run.

Oh god dis cah happen to me

" Bend u back little and push you legs apart," He inform removing the gun from my side a little.

He just it to push my legs open and push it in my back.

He place it back there and I could feel his member brushing my tights.