Chapter 43

15k ❤️❤️🥺

Amelia Hazel Smith 18
Monday July 15,2024
Parallel Sea View, Portmore

Exiting the car I approach Paris front door, opening it to enter the house.

Liyah screams can be heard loud and clear throughout the house.

"Paris," I called putting down the bag of package that I collected.

" Yeah," She answered exiting the kitchen.

"A wah do Liyah," I asked going up the stairs.

"Mussi hungry a food me a look bout eno," Paris replied entering back the kitchen

Walking closer to the room where as the screaming get louder.

Opening the door, I enter the room to see Liyah laying at the edge of the bed on her stomach.

Walking closer to her, I picked her up and look at her.

A weh the bombo pussy bloodclaaaaaat dis

Somebody ago dead eno

Looking at her arm, I notice two bruises on her arm and a big blue and black Mark on her leg.

Storming out the room, I walk briskly to the kitchen.

" Why the actual fuck me baby face look so," I said glaring at Paris.

" And why she Inna the room pon the bed by her self," Paris we a friends fih very long time don't mek me haffi cut we friendship short because me kill you," I said tears rolling down my eyes.

She continue to walk around the kitchen, ignoring me.

Grabbing the glass dish that is on the counter top, I throw it at her.

" Suppose you did mek dat ketch me," Paris said rolling her eyes.

Handing Liyah over to Spar as he examine Liyah face, I run to Paris and pulled her hair, which cause her to fall.

"A prank a prank, a makeup deh pon her face," She shouted laughing.

" Go wash off it mek me see," I said still holding on to her hair.

She grab a wipes and start wiping Liyah face.

" See it a come off," She said laughing.

Releasing her hair I push her head and take my child from Spar.

" Thank god seh Jay Neva come in yah wid me cause right now you would a dead," I said laughing a little.

"Not even me him nuh wah slap her much less black eye and bruise," I continued.

"Here see her plate deh she goodly hungry," Paris said handing me a place that has small strawberry crush, crush potato, crush banana and a fish meat crushed.

Feed her using the soft spoon, I turn the television on Ms. Rachel.

"Sia me go round a Ms.Tracy shop, when me go round a mommy you si gyal, mih seh mih hear dem a talk bout how Jada and Maddy aunty and r cuz a plan hit pon you and she set her man fih shot you cause a you kill her niece," Paris said sipping on the cup that's on her hand.

" Who seh dat," I asked.

" Tracy, did a seh she overheard dem," She answered.

" Good thing me can defend myself," I stated scraping the left over potato from the plate.

" Mek we do some tik toc,"  She stated getting up.

" Carry Liyah wipes when you a come," I shouted after her.