Chapter 50

Amelia Hazel Smith
Saturday August 31,2024
On her way to Tina house

( If you don't remember who she is, she is Paris aunty the one that followed Amelia to the appointment)

"Right now me pac uf," I said pulling out of the driveway.

"So weh you plan fih do wid Liyah," He asked.

"Nuh carry her nuh see seh a me handbag," I joked pulling into the town.

" Weh she a do now," He asked, glancing through the mirror, I see that she is asleep.

"A sleep a her nap time, nuh sleep from morning a bay trouble Liyah a gimmi, you know seh when you deh yah she nuh behave so thou," I inform slowing down behind a car that stop at the red light.

" My princess nuh gi trouble eno, a Uno a trouble her," He defend, rolling my eyes I slowly pulled off turn on Polly Valley St.

" Chro, only when she round you you know seh she drop this morning cause she nuh listen," I stated.

"Wah happen," He question glancing down at him, he set his face in a frown.

" Me Inna the kitchen a  ltidy up and me but her Inna the bouncer nothing more than Liyah climb out by time me fih look to rass a Liyah dat with my jug a oil, to raawtid  by time me fih dry me hand fih go more her a boom me hear, slid inna the oil and drop," I explained

" Her head buss," He asked.

" No a good thing she full a hair cause if her head did bald she maybe dead," I stated laughing.

" Wah funny, nuh wah you a mash up me baby eno," He said in a serious voice.

"A you baby a mash up her self sir, she nuh listen, hardware like you," I respond turning into Aunty Tina housing scheme.

" You nuh have the carrier me know a two you have mek you nuh use dem," He asked raising a brow.

" A everyday me fih strap her pon me but here yah, if you nuh wah she get no drop you nuh have her Inna you hand everytime dem," I said hissing my teeth.

" You gwan man, just wait," He threatens.

" You boss, me find something weh you need fih see," A voice said in his background.

" Me ago weh now wifey, Lone love," He said looking back at the camera.

" Lone love," I respond in a disgusted tone.

Hissing my teeth, I park the car at the house number I was given.

Turn off the car, I look around at Liyah who is still sleeping a bay trouble later eno, worst her father nuh deh yah fih she hitch under.

After I while, I decided to exit the car, after grabbing the bag, I remove Liyah from car seat be careful not to wake her.

Walking up to the door, I press the buzzer while looking around.

Hearing shuffling on the other side then the lock click. The door open revealing a muscular, dark skin man that is filled with tattoo and three sliver ring on his finger.

He is dressed in a marina, and kaki pants with white long socks and a tam on his head.

" Good morning, am Amelia is this where Aunty Tina stays," I greeted politely.

" Yes come in she is in the shower," He inform stepping aside.

He removed the bag from my shoulder, which I thank him, he place it down and disappear