Chapter 24

Thanks for the vote guys
Appreciate it
Big up yourself @DanDan_102

Jayden Lucas Blake 21
Sunday April 07,2024
Bull Bay, Ochi Rio

" Me grow you fih put you hand pon Oman likkle bowy," Mom shouted.

" Mommy a neva purpose," I said looking down on my phone.

" Come off a the phone when me a talk to you pickney, weh she deh now," She shouted.

" Over her father," I stated looking up at her.

" So you nuh plan fih go over deh go ask fih forgiveness," She asked looking at me

" Mommy me a gi r space," I said.

"You see today when uno go beach you better fix it cause me wah see me daughter in law a candle light tomorrow," She said .

" Ahh but why a yasso dem haffi keep candle light," I asked looking back on my phone.

" Cause I suggest it, a just candle light so stop gwan so," She stated.

" Alr me ago get going before dem start call me," I said.

" Which beach uno ago," Mom asked

" Harmony Beach Park," I answered pack up my things.

" Alr be safe and mek sure seh you ask for forgiveness," She respond.

Nodding I walk over to her and hug her, her hand smack against the back of my head and I rub it.

" Mommy day hot eno," I stated looking at her.

" You deserve it," She respond

"So come outta me house nuh sir," She continues.

I nodd and grab my stuff and head out to the car. Connect my phone to the Bluetooth I started playing Lucid By Kraff and it is cut off by the ringing of the phone.

" Weh u deh parri," Paw asked into the phone.

" Me soon reach," I said.

" Well me deh a the fron t a wait pon you so hurry up," He stated.

"Alr," I respond hanging up the phone.

Pressing on the gas pedal in no time am pulling up at the beach park.

After taking to the security and paying I park the car and hop out. Removing my small cross bag with my money, gun and other things, I remove my phone from my pocket to call Spar.

Paw him Neva yet answer phone and if him call you and you nuh answer him vex

" Yow bro," He answered.

" Me deh a the palm tree them weh you deh," I stated looking around.

"Walk come in we deh a the table weh deh near the bathroom out more to the water slide so walk come out deh," He inform hanging up.

Locking the car, I pull my shirt from over my head and started my journey in the hot sun.

Walking closer to the water slide, I spot Amelia first she is wearing black bikini with a black rip cover up.

She look good uf

Walking towards them, I hail the guys and girls but Amelia  did not even look my way.

"Yow how much chair Uno want," Spar asked looking at the ladies.

" bout 5 and wid umbrella," Paris answer.

"Ahh me ago out desso go order dem," He said pointing towards a building near the playing ground.

" Alr we ago tek picture, Sia we over desso," Paris said pointing.