Chapter 39

Paris Lucia Williams 18
Monday July 08, 2023
Gung Yemg Wholesale, Ochi Rio
.
.
" Wah color house him inna," Sia asked  looking at the snacks.

" A think a blue," I respond taking up all blue version to the snacks.

" Grabbing a blue rapping paper, fih rap the PS 5," She remind me taking up a  gatorade.

" Ready now," I asked Amelia who was looking at baby clothes.

" Me nuh think Liyah need no more clothes miss," I said pushing the trolley to the counter, I pack out the things, then push the trolley back.

" Your total is $5,654," The cashier said, removing the money from my bag I hand it to her.

" Ready now," Amelia asked looking at me.

" You me a wait pon eno, take up the pink bag right desso,"

She grab the bag and we exit the wholesale.

" Never tell u fih call me," Spar said walking towards us, he take the bags and place then in the backseat.

" Weh Liyah," Amelia asked.

" Inna the car, a watch Ms. Rachael," Jay answered throwing his blunt away.

" Oh," Amelia said walking off the the back door.

" Paris come look yah," She said laughing.

Rushing to the door, I found Liyah with her foot cross  over, along with her hands resting cross on her belly 

"But watch yah," I exclaimed, doubling over with laughter.

I quickly snap a picture posting it on my story, I tag everyone in the circle.

"Betta nuh badda trouble Miss Blake," I said moving away.

" A wah sweet Uno," Spar question as we walk back to the front.

Showing him my phone, he started laughing.

" But cuh Viper one daughter sah, send me that this deserve fih go pon profile photo" He  said.

" Nuh Tek me daughter tun inna no meme," Jay said.

" Uno ready," Sia asked.

" Yeah," Jay respond putting his blunt.

Everybody get back in their car  and take off down the road.
.
.
.

Amelia Hazel Smith 18
Monday July 08, 2023
Bull Bay Primary, Ochi Rio

Arriving at the school yard, we depart from the cars, grabbing our stuff.

Walking into the school yards there are vendors on the side walk selling horns, band, head band and a lot more toys.

" DaDa," Amir said point over at a lady that have some horns and ball in her hand.

"Wah one," Paris asked looking down at Amir.

He place his finger in his mouth and nodd his head in response. Paris take his hand from his mouth and walk over to the lady she return with three horns handing me one, keeping one for herself, and passi g one to Amir. He had a ball in his hands his hand barely wrapping around it.

"Watch good mother," I said watch Paris feed Amir the word he had.

"Shut up," She respond looking back at me.

" Weh you seh she can get her own," Spar asked looking at me.

"  Nuh miss man, give her fih her cocomelon," I stated playfully looking at her.