Chapter 45

Javier Leon Blake
Tuesday July 16,2024
Insudea
.
.
.

I decide to take an early shower since I have no homework. I brush my teeth then turn on Mobster by Bayka, making sure it's at the right temperature before going in.

Watchya, wrap mi K fi get a better            grip
If dem diss and mi nuh ketch yuh, mah kill di friend of it
Common, Whitehall thugs dem nuh fraid a lip
And a one phone call and yuh get yuh head clip (oye man)
Any Glock mi own and buss chip (betta' know)
Bloody anytime mi mek trip (doh run)
Empty mi clip and den dip (speed off)
Love di blue steel, call mi crip 

I sing along as the song soon came to an end

Getting ready, I decided on  just  a simple plain white tees, black joggers  with a slipper and Nike sock .  Spraying on my Tom Ford Soleil Blan my signature scent , I could hear mom called from the stairs that the dinner is ready.

Cah wait fih school close so me can go JA,
Down deh nice bad, especially when me deh roun me brother, even though we don't share the same mother, him still accept seh me a him brother.

Can imagine you have you mother and father and the happy home break up because you father gi you mom bun and get pickney, would a vex dawg.

Love Ms.Julia different though

I descend the stairs and greeted mom with a kiss on her forehead, even though we have maids mama likes to cook sometimes.

I take my seat at the table and dad soon join us still wearing his suit. He nod in my direction and I returned it he walk towards ma and they peck each other lips and he joined me at the table. Soon the dinner is shared on the table and we start to comsume.

Time passes and soon am on my way to the base where dad send me. I park my car and head inside, as I past by the door, the graud acknowledged me. Entering the base, everyone is doing their jobs, I make my way  upstairs to  Nino office and knock on the door. The door open soon after and out came a naked female, she must be one of the strippers at the base. I enter the office and I stinks of sex.

" Meet me on the outside, it stinks in here," I said covering my nose, leaving the office. Soon after he came out looking serious, ok let's get to the bottom of this, cause I want to go home and sleep.

..........

I sit at the table on my phone ready for breakfast to be served. Soon ma walks out with the plate of pancakes in her hand. I rise from my seat and head to the kitchen, picking up the fruit bowl and the syrup bottle. The table is decorated with food. We start to consume in a comfortable silent as soon as I finished, I  bid my goodbyes and hop in my car heading towards the school. 

I soon arrived and link up with the guys.The bells rings signaling the beginning of first period, I head to my locker and   remove my Math books and head to class.

Pretty soon she arrived  and start the lesson.

I'll save you the boring lesson.

Pretty soon it is over and I head to my second class after this is Physical Education

I  place my stuff into my locker and he towards the locker room to change into my gears. I finish changing and head on the court it's time for dodge ball lesson. The teacher ordered us to take five laps around the court and after do some warm up.

He demonstrat to us how its played and the rules blah blaahhh blaaah. Soon we are divided into two groups and the team that have the most person standing after wins. He blows the whistle and  balls start to fly everywhere.

After approximately 10 minutes my team has six members and the other has one. Paul throw the ball and it hit the boy in his head causing him to whine while holding his head walking off the court.

I head towards the locker to remove these sweaty clothing.  I showered and put on my outfit I had one this morning and head towards the cafeteria.

I head towards the front of the line and collected my food then head to our table. I take my seat and joined into their conversation, the 40 minutes passes very fast and soon its 3rd period.

I have English now, I get to see Ms. Ronald, my mind drifted off to the bet. Cody and I step away from the table and head to English collecting our books on the way. We enter the classroom and take our seat at the front this time, she walked in wear this white pants suit that fit her figure perfectly. She placed her thing on the desk and turn to write on the board, she turned around  greeting everyone, and starting the lecture.

"What is the last thing I said Mr.Blake ?" She asked, taking me from my chase.

"What is the last thing I said Mr.Blake ?" I replied staring her deep in the eyes. The class erupt in laughter

"Oh, your trying to be funny, stay back after class," She said glaring at me.

"I'll try," I said.

She send a tight smile my way with an eye roll.

So she full a attitude, wait till me hol' her

I zoned out watching her bum move and sway as she walk back towards her desk. Soon class is over and I tried getting up to sneak out with the others just for the fun of it.

"Where are you going Mr. Blake , I thought I made it very clear in class today that you should stay back,"She said not looking up.

I take a seat at the desk at the front of the class. She rise up from the desk that she is sitting around and walk slowly to my desk. I watch her intensely as she approaches and take a stand infront of me and I stand up looking down at her, I could see her eyes looking up at me through her thick lashes.

"Your going to respect me infront of the class a matter of fact anywhere you see me and its Yes or No Miss," She said.

"Ms Yes, I answered your questions correctly didn't I?" I asked backing her up on the desk .

"Can you back away from me ?" she asked push my chest. I didnt even bulge.

"Ms. No Ms," I answered mockingly.

" Stop behaving like a kindergarten Mr. Blake," She staed raising her voice. I grab her throat not squeezing it too hard. I leaned my head down  to her ears.

"Dont raise your voice at me, Ms. Ronald, I dont appreciate it," I whispered in her ears biting her earlobe a tiny bit before removing my hand and exiting the classroom with  a smirk on my face leaving her there shock.

A/N

I have been working so  it's kinda stressing but I promise to update soon.

❤️❤️Love uno  _______________○○○♡○○○_______________

Y uno nah COMMENT ??

!☆¡