Chapter 33

This is part one of two

Amelia Hazel Smith 18
Saturday May 04, 202
.
.
.

"Aunty come mek me comb you hair nuh you a ramp wid Liyah, memba me have grave digging fih go," I said for the fifth time.

Yesterday my aunty requested that I braid her hair so I decided to do it before going to Jay cuz grave digging. From I arrive she have playing with Liyah stuffing her with food also and a gi mih one bottle a water.

Sometime it's like me nuh exist, only when dem wah me do something.

"Wait until she finish her food," She respond.

The notification sound from my phone, and I pick it up

//Amore\\bbyd♥️📍//

Ago come get you by 1

Responding with a thumbs up, I check the time to see it 10.

"Aunty come man see Liyah a slp now come," I said watching as she burp and rock her and now she is sleeping

" Weh me fih put her?" She asked.

" Spread the blanket Inna the carseat and put her in deh wah fan station a the top since you nuh wah turn on the AC," I inform getting up from the chair.

" but cuh uno bout fan, a pay uno pay fih put it in deh," She respond.

She did as instructed and come to take her seat.

"A how you want it," I asked putting a towel over her shoulders.

" you see since the braid nuh pull out yet,can do it when me ago back a work, ago fih wah 40 Inch blonde wig weh me did buy," She replied getting up .

She return with it and I started cornrowing her hair.

                       *****∆****

"You like it," I asked taking the mirror from her hand.

A honking sound come from outside and the gate open and the blue BMW series 3 2023 pulled in.

Taking up the bag my aunty carry the carseat and we walk through the front door.

Opening the back door, I place the bag inside and then taking the carseat to strap down.  

Instead dem help me den a chat
Entering the car afterwards, they rap up the conversation and we bid our goodbyes.

" You aunty hair do nice," He said pull out.

" Think a dat mommy did wah do to  buy she cah get nobody fih do it," He continues.

" Me can do it," I said drinking one of the juice that Aunty gave for Liyah.

" Why you a drink out the baby juice b," Jay said laughing a little.

" When she a drink me out you nuh see," I said pointing to my breast.

He slow down in the traffic line, anc he looks over at me.

" A wah," I asked.

"Me cah look again," He answered.

He stretch his hands over to me and grab my breast since they weren't in a bra.
Fanning off his hand he did it again and pull away when the traffic started moving.

" You know seh dem hot don't," I said.

" Me wah taste the milk bby," He respond.

" when me reach home," I said looking out the window.