Chapter 42

Why Uno stop comment guy
Thank for 14.5k reads

Amelia Hazel Smith 18
Friday July 12,2024
Drip Villa, Ochi Rio

"A wah happen," I asked turning to look on at Stacy who is just staring at the girl that is sitting on Paw lap.

" Nothing," She respond taking a sit in a chair next to the entrance.

" Mek sure," I said turning back to my man.

" Me know seh a likkle minutes after twelve but we ago sing the song the happy birthday song, big up me don pon you strong, know you a live long, strength and unity do it eno," The selector said into the mic turn down the song.

" 1 2 3," He continued in the mic.

They started singing and I started recording him standing up.

Looking over at Stacy I see her still sitting on the chair.

Soon after they finish singing the song, I walk over to her, taking her hand, I pulled her behind the tent where it's dark and out a everyone reach.

" Why you a silk, you know the girl," I asked holding onto her arm.

" Yeah, a me sister," She replied.

" Oh Hush, a something she do," I asked trying to get deeper in to see the reason why she is in such a sour mood.

" When me use to deh wid the abusive man a did me and her live there, until one night when him come in drunk me and her siddung and she watch him beat me to pulse, not even nurse she neva nurse me, she and him did deh under sight they thought I didn't know but I did because I caught them in my bed one night, but I couldn't say anything because that would end with me in the hospital,She ran away leave me and my kids in that abusive home and never look back," She explain as a single tear stray from her water filled eyes.

"Your safe now, and he will never get to you, you have me and Paris, plus you cah spoil up you pretty makeup, fih old likkle peanut man, mek dem stay you see right now we ago enjoy wi self to the fullest no gyal or bowy nuffi stress we, we leff the pickney dem fih we have a night to our self so let's enjoy it ok," I stated hugging me.

She nodd and I remove a piece of napkin from my bag to fix her makeup, after it is fix we return to the tent and I poured her 3 shots.

We start singing to the song playing until it turns to ladies section.

" One man me seh n me mean it," I scream out taking out my phone from my bag.

Bracing my back on Jay who is now standing behind me, I started recording both of us.

Looking into his eyes, he take a draw from the weed and blow the smoke in my mouth.

Owwwwww

If him lef by Law Saw comes on and Paris start screaming the lyrics,bi start videoing her.

"No bowy, cah seh me sick, dem neva smell me yet, pussy fih tight and clean and pretty to, nuh bomboclatt stinking big pussy gyal cah run up, run up pon wah you made, A dat me seh," She said into the camera.

"Yeah," I said hyping her up.

Laughing as I ended the video

Stimulate comes on and me nah lie me horny uf

I start grinding on Jay, slowing matching the rhyme

A duh know how me a dance Inna dah tight pants yah

" Watch the one Inna the mesh pants suit, whine baby, go down pon buddy gyal," The selector said into the mic.

Looking up I see tira showing off her Megan knees, a man in a red suit and black airforce, take her waist and start dancing with her.