Chapter 15

Very short chapter just Jayden POV

Jayden Lucas Blake
Saturday October 21,2023
Blood Paw View
.
.
.
.
.
" So me and the Don talk yesterday and him a mek mih know wah gwan wid my catty and her mother, and me a tell you dawg a wah next level a fuck up," I said taking a puff of my cigarette.

A still your catty

" Hmm, a wah him a seh," King, my brother, says now looking at me.

"Dawg a seh, she haffi go tell me wah gwan between her and r madda but the video den him seh a fih r madda Sen then put and the one weh the girl a gi the bowy head ano Amelia a Taniya her mother and him but the next video wid Trey a Taniya set it up fih dem rape her after she kick her out, but me Neva know seh she did Inna the video but a Amelia fren Maddy record it. Him seh dah same night deh him go a the fren yard and dirt the fren and the brother and me a mek him know seh ano him did Inna the video me have the one Inna the video and him a fawud fih him lata. So Uno do wah Uno wah to him from now before him fawud but mek sure him alive. " I explained leaving out the unnecessary.

" World yah cold you fuck," Paw said leaning more into the couch.

" Bombo, but weh she deh now?," King asked.

" Jordan seh she gone overseas a him sister," I said putting my sliff out.

" Nah go look fih r fadda," Spar question now butting into the conversation.

" Yeah man but me wah get rid a the war first then me fly out so everything can calm dung," I stated.

" Awe just link me cause me a come, need a little vaca, Shania a stress me the fuck out, Amir dis and Amir dat and wah hot a bay lie she a  tell, last week me gi the gyal $50,000 and by day break to pussyclaat  me hear me phone a ring only fih c seh a she a call a talk bout money and pampers and feeding done," Spar stated.

" Yah carry him wid you ?" I asked now focusing on him. T

"Yeah man, jus cah badda wid her plus a my week so of course, " He answered.

" Ah do di do and link me, memba a tonite a the club opening," I spoke getting up.

" Ah me fada," Paw said.

Exiting the building I hope into my Porsche and pull out the parking lot heading toward me new club.

Arriving at the club, I park in the spot that's reserved for me only. Its a three storey building on the first floor there is a club where dancers and servers and you basically have a normal club.

On the second floor is a little private section where like important people reserve to have special dancing and their is actually rooms up their for the females to sell. Along with spare rooms incase they have to work overnight and the time is late. Some have room here because they don't live anywhere but their wing is different from the whole building.

The third floor is where all the important business goes on. There is a casino up there my office along with dancers and servers of course.

Hopping out the car I make sure its close, after the car make the lock sound, I walk off towards the building. At the front of the building there is a red rope and  red carpet spread out. The name of the building is on the front of the building in bold and at night it lights up.

Entering the building the security nod in respect and I nod walking inside. Looking around and everything is in play  the cleaning crew are wiping down the tables and the counter while other are slipping off the poles etc.

Everyone greet me and I walk towards my office getting the books to check off the stock etc.

( mnk if dem do dat a club nuh come fimmi)