Chapter 9

There is alot of POV views in this chapter plus is kinda short so ENJOY

Amelia Hazel Smith
Maddy Residence, Portmore
Sunday July 16 2023

Amelia Hazel Smith Maddy Residence, Portmore Sunday July 16 2023

.
.
.
.
.
.

Everybody is sleeping but not me.

For the past month, am about 3 month pregnant and Maddy found out, the pregnancy and mommy and I haven't contact as yet. I have been staying with Maddy for a week now because Paris house it filled with family etc.

I graduated with first class honour and my mother didnt even come to my graduation.

Getting up from my bed, I walk towards mybathroom and decided to take a shower since its the best option for me to relax. I place my hand on my tummy rubbing it will the water run over my body. The bathroom door opened and I peep out to see Maddy brother.

This scene can be very triggering and sensitive so read at your own risk.

He opened the shower door and step in behind me. I push the other door and I jump out trying to remove myself from the shower. He grab me by my neck and pull me back into the bathe.

I scream, he covered my mouth and opened the door and step out with his body glued to me. He push me into the room and I fall on the bed and use my hand to cover my belly.

The room door opened and Maddy entered and a smirk is plastered on her face she walk towards me with a white cloth in her hand and her brother hold me down tightly and she placed the cloth over my face.

Guys I was trying to write an exact rape scene but I cant being a victim, I was going to write mine but it's not working out i just cant sorry.
.
.
.

My head hurts, opening my eyes I quickly shut them due to the brightness of the light in the room. I groan holding my head as a pain came running throughout my body.

" Go call the doctor Paris she wake," A voice filled the room. The door opened and shut.

I opened my eyes again and the light is now dim, looking around the room it is plain so I automatically assume am in the hospital. My assumption is confirmed when a doctor enter the room with a glass of water and clipboard with a pen attached o it in his hand.

" Good day Miss Smith, how are you feeling ?" He asked handing me the water.

" Am ok Just a little pain in the head and my lower belly," I answered after drink the cup of water.

" Ok, you were drugged and rape Miss you almost had a miscarriage also but everything is fine now we are just going to run some test to make sure and you will be release afterwards," He informed writing on the clipboard.

Jordan Alex Smith 36
Earlier that day
Pacel Avenue,Portmore
.
.
.
.

" A when Amelia a come back from her aunty house,?" I asked Tanya who is busy sweeping the floor.

" Mnk eno ago call and check," She respond.

A loud knocking on the door filled the room and Tanya move towards the door.

The door opened and Ameila bestfriend mother barge in.

" You pickney inna hospital, dem rape r and she almost lose the baby," She shouted.

Hospital

Pregnant

Rape

A weh the blct dis yah

Something nuh right

" Weh you mean inna hospital?" I asked.

" She did a stay ova Maddy house because you oman kick r out and when we go fih check pon r we find inna the room naked and blood a come from her head and vagina, we rush r go hospital and me leave Paris there and run come ova yah," She explain.

" Likkle girl how you tell me seh she seh ova r aunty n a u kick r out," I asked my tone laced with lemon.

" She breed pon me in yah and me nah stay wid r, a dead she fih dead," She answered rolling her eyes.

I jump up from the couch and walk towards her grabbing her clothes, I pulled her to me.

" Dead who fih dead, you wah me kill you blct, thank god man nuh lick oman eno yute," I said pushing her out of my sight.

I quickly grab my keys and head through the door with the he rfriend mommy behind me.

We soon arriving st the hospital and I approach her friend and we sparked a conversation and she caught me up on what happen and who did it.

" Yow dawg me wah you go fih wah girl weh name Madison Powell and her Brother Trey wah dem a the warehouse by the time I reach there," I stated into the phone .

Heading back into the hospital I enter her room and kiss her on her forehead and told her friend to cal if anything happen.

Hopping into My Honda Civic Sport Car, I speed of dow the road and very soon arriving at the warehouse.

Tanya Ruby Wilson 35
That same day
Pacel Avenue ,Portmore

Cah believe dem fuck up the plan

Why the fuck she nuh dead

She sick drank stomach she mash up my life from the day me find out me pregnant.

" Nuh tell me tell you fih kill the baby?" I asked doctor Wilson on the phone.

" It me ago do right now never get fih do it the first time because her father was here," He stated into the phone.

" MEK SURE IT DONE BY 5," I said cutting up my carrot to make juice.

He hummed and hang up, after blending the carat and water, I strained and sweeten the drinks. Walking upstairs to her room and sell everything that use to be in there and turn it into a bar where me and my friend can go drink if we every got a break.
.
.
.

Amelia Hazel Smith 16
Same day
Hospital, Portmore

" Here drink this," The doctor hand me a cup of water and a pill to take. He exit the room almost immediately.

A few minutes after drink the water my lower abdomen started hurt me and I cried out in pain as the pain increase. Paris rkan out the door and later returned with a doctor and everything went black.

Jordan Alex Smith 36
Earlier that day
Pacel Avenue,Portmore
.
.
.

" Finish them off," I stated as soon as my phone started ringing.

" Hello," I answered into the phone.

" Dem a operate pon melia cause wah doctor give r something fih drink and all of a sudden she start feel pain and black out and r heart start speedbup an them then rush we outta the room," Paris voice trembled as she talk.

I hang up and started my car speeding off to the hospital
.
.

Somebody affi dead again

________________○○○♡○○○_______________

Hey guys

Hope you enjoyed

!☆¡