Chapter 38

Thanks guys for 10.3k readers and 759 Votes

Love ya

Amelia Hazel Smith 18
Sunday July 07,2024
Arrow Keys Street Portmore
.
.

" B you ago a Jamar sports day tomorrow," Jay asked as he take Liyah from off the floor.

" Yeah, Stacy seh it a start bout 9:00," I respond taking up the leftover chips from the floor.

" Can go bout 11 den," He said looking at Liyah dirty fingers.

" You a buy back me mat eno, and go bade her me ago look clothes cause we soon haffi leave out," I inform walking into the kitchen

" Dat a easy one two three, tell you mommy we nuh bruk," Jay said.

" KMT you and you child need fih go weh," I shouted from the kitchen. 

" You mada badmind we eno," He said his voice getting distance.

Exiting the kitchen, I walk towards the stairs then head down to Liyah room door, entering her closet, I pick out a cozy outfit for her since it's kinda hot around this time.

Putting out a white pin under, I paired it with a  light pink tights and pink and white socks, removing her pink and white tam I then walk to her pacifier jaw
taking out her Pink Pacifier.

Sitting on the chair inside the closet, I stroll through tik toc to kill time.

" You child piss pon me Sia," Jay said entering the room with Liyah rap in a blanket hanging off him.

I laugh and take Liyah who is smiling, widely.

" You pee pee pon dada," I said in a baby voice, while shaking her.

She giggled and I place her on the bed unwrapping the towel, grabbing her pampers, I lift her legs and place the diaper under her then grab her oil and oil and powder her area before closing the diaper.

After oiling and powdering her body, I seat her upwards, and placing a few toys Infront of her.

Taking her comb and brush, I grab a pink and white small hair band. Parting her hair gently, I section it in two at the front,then catch it loose.

She has very tender scalp

Putting away the things, I place her to stand so I can put on her  tights, after getting her ready, I put on her socks and lift her up so we can go to the master bedroom.

Upon our arrival Jayden exit the bathroom with just a a towel hanging low on his waist and his hair still wet, I showered already so I will just put on clothes.

After getting in the car, we start our journey to Spar house for Game night.

Arriving at the house, I grab the snack and Juice for Liyah before carrying her inside.

" Paris oye me deh yah," I shouted entering the house.

" You come a come mek up noise a the people dem place fah," Jay asked looking down at me.

" Me a come goodie," Paris respond from upstairs.

I take a seat on the couch resting Liyah on my lap.

The guys started playing their games and very soon Paris enter the room wearing a rip up booty shorts and a mesh crop top with nipple covering under.

She walk pass the guys swaying her hips, then come to my side she take Liyah.

But a who muma hot up fah lord

Looking up, I see Spar glaring at her.

" Stop the rass," Spar said getting up from the seat.