Chapter 44

Stacy-Ann Powell
Tuesday July 16,2024
Portmore Town

Looking up and down the road, his car is no where in sight.

Me seh miss Amelia she love gwan like she nice and all at, kill her dead her shit a mek juicy patty

" Aye gyal, you ago bruk me foot," I shouted at the school girl who made the bag hit my leg.

" Am sorry," She said then walk off.

" Cause you likkle mek mih nuh slap you Inna you back," I stated rolling my eyes.

After waiting for a few minutes,the blue crown stop at me foot.

Hissing my teeth, I enter the car and he pulled off.

A few minutes later

" Wah gwan b," He said parking the car on the side of the road not too far away from the house am staying at.

" Wah gwan," I said staring out the  window.

" So why you a move so," He asked pushing his seat back.

" How me a move," I asked rolling my eyes.

" 1 look pon me when me a chat to you, few stop fuck yourself and memba who you a talk to,3 drop the fucking attitude," He said in a deadpan tone.

Turning around to face him, I try my best not to roll my eyes.

" You know mih nuh like repeat myself,so tell me wah wrong," He said looking at me.

" Me lose me job," I said looking down.

" Nuh you fren own the salon how you fih get fire," He asked removing the things from his compartment to build a weed.

" Yeah but she seh me fih leave her place and how she tek me up and me ungrateful and me whoring," I said.

" Alright gwan home tomorrow me and you go deh," He said.

Pulling the hand of the door, I exit the car and head into the house.

Upon entering the house, Julia she start wid the badda chatting.

"Good night," She said looking up.

Hissing my teeth, I walk upstairs

Taking a seat on my bed, i dialed my man then head to sleep.
.
.

Wednesday July 17,2024

"Weh you seh you a do," I asked Tyrese as I enter the house.

" Nuh the salon you seh, you wah food before," He asked.

" No mek we go deh first," I said buckling the seat belt.

A few minutes later we arrived at the salon and exit the car.

He opened the door and I walk in

"Weh the boss deh," He asked Palla who is sitting around the desk.

"She is in her office sir, I can get her for you," She respond going on the phone.

Very soon Amelia is coming down the step, with her munk on her hips

"How many I be of assistance," She asked approaching.

"Me bomboclatt den a how you look so fat cuz," Tyrese said looking at her.

What the fuck

" Ty Ty me Neva recognise you eno, bleach out and all these thing," She said looking at him.

" You gweh a farin and nuh link me no more but it gov man, have all baby," He said hugging her.

"Yeah sah life take different turn, this is my daughter Alliyah but Liyah for short," She said looking at Liyah.

Bad him fih bad her up fih me and him deh yah a chat fucky a nuh memory lane we deh pon

" B," I said clearing my throat.

"Oh, all did forget you," He respond.

Amelia look around him and her eyes landed on me. She started laughing and the girl followed suit.

" Weh you a do yah," She asked looking me up and down.

" Bomboclatt, ano dat beat me cause mih nuh know who you think you a talk to me come back fih mih things dem," I said placing my hands at me kimbo.

" Aye watch you mouth," Tyrese said.

"Palla come carry up Liyah fih me deh," She said.

Den the likkle log head gyal really get up and bring up baby fih him, she mussi criple

The shop is empty now because it's not 10 as yet when the shop normally opens around that time so everybody is eating or cleaning up their stations.

" Can you please exit my establishment please," She said looking at me.

" Me wi link you cuz," Tyrese said looking   at Sia.

She nodd and he pull my arms towards the shop door.

He pulled me towards the car and shove me inside and slam it.

He enter the car and slam his door.

"Wah the fuck do you," He said calmly.

"Wah wrong wid mi  a nuh you go in deh go Tek up fih gyal," I said rolling my eyes.

He grab my neck and  spin my head.

" Tell me wah happen and watch you bomboclatt tone," He said glaring at me.

After explaining to him and watch as he stayed silent.

"Come outta me car likkle girl," He said looking out the window.

"Carry me go home," I said sitting straight.

"Me seh fih come out a me bomboclatt car," He said looking over at me.

Grabbing my bag, I exit the car after grabbing my things, and soon as I exit he speed off leaving dust and gravel alone.

Amelia Hazel Smith
Same day
.
.
.
"Ehh a dat a gwan," Paris said shaking her head.

" Yeah gyollie ago lock up now so later," I said looking out the window.

After closing the shop I made a short stop at K.F.C for dinner cause the dolly ain't cooking.

" Baby," I shouted placing down the coat and bag.

" Yeah me Inna the living room," He answered back.

"Tek Liyah mek me go pee deh," I said walking closer to coach.

My phone started ringing and Mateo name flash across the screen.

Answering the phone, I placed it at my ear using my shoulders to open it up.

"Weh yah seh ," I asked pulling the bathroom door.

A lot of crying could be heard in the background.

" Aunty Dead," He said.

Laughing

" You love run joke so," I said hissing my teeth.

"God know a down a the hospital we deh, and she been Inna hospital fih bout 1 week now and she Neva wah you worry but we just get a call and she dead," He said his voice cracking.

Falling on my knees, the phone drop and shattered, letting out a belly as scream, I started crying resting my head on the floor.

There is a calm before the Strom
_______________○○○♡○○○_______________

Y uno nah COMMENT ??

!☆¡