Chapter 10

Amelia Hazel Smith 17
Friday July 28 2023
Paris residence

" Girl a your time fih do you make up eno," Paris voice filled the room.

Looking up from my phone  I nod and use my hand to rise from my bed. Grab my phone and head downstairs. Sitting in the makeup chair I place my phone at the handle and watch as she prepare to do my makeup.

Paris is styling her hair now so I can when am finish.

For the pass days I have tried to push down all the things that have been happen over the pass month. I just me and my baby and I plan to protect her or him  with my life. After being releasing from hospital my father told me that i will be going to overseas to stay until I choose to come back.

I will be leaving on Monday because I wanted to keep Paris company we have been planning to go together since we started highschool. She will be flying with me and return when the plane is returning.

Am excited to see my aunty we have talked over the phone and she is good company. She is also a therapist so she help me talk through some stuff.

I have been avoiding Jay from I found out I am pregnant i want to tell him but I dont want to because words might spread and the use him/her against him. I dont want my baby in danger. I haven't seen or heard from Maddy or her brother either since what happened..

But somebody can so wikid this yah child yah face sickness and nuh born yet.

After an hour the makeup artist is finish with my face and my hair is being styled now. Paris is getting ready in her room and I will soon. I have been sleeping with her cause of my constant nightmare.

I talk to my dad everyday since being release he would take me out and surprise me with gift which I really appreciate.

My hair is finish and I put on my red dress after which I grab my gold bag.

We exit the house their is  a white limousine park with red carpet leading up to the door. We enter the limousine and the driver close it, Aunty Tina is in the back with us.

We soon arrive at the venue and children are already their taking picture with their date. We exit the limousine and Aunty started taking pictures.

After taking picture with everybody, we are finally getting dinner and we chat and mingle until it is game time. They placed game while I video myself to the song playing in the background.

After games the slow dance and very soon a whole dance broke out. People are dancing in the middle of the dance floor with boys dancing behind them, while other hype and video them.

We life sad

Every good thing have to come to an end and we are on our way home. When we arrive we settled in after which I decided to make a post once it's been awhile. My belly is showing but it will be misrepresented as big belly from food., I often times wear big sweats and jacket to cover it.