233

Chapter 233

Kim Raebin walked down the corridor of the hospital room, fixing a box in one hand.

His other arm was still in a cast and could not be moved freely, so he had to be careful.

Kim Raebin kept his mouth shut.

'I can't let any misfortune happen, such as missing this box!'

Still, since the number of media officials waiting around the hospital after the accident had decreased considerably, he was able to enter this far with ease.

This was because quite a bit of time had passed since the news of the shocking car accident.

When the title of 'recovering from surgery in a coma' lasted for more than ten days, they left in search of other prey.

It was like the entertainment industry where incidents happened every other day.

However, the internet was still in chaos with all sorts of pessimistic speculation articles, columns, fan concerns, and anger swirling around.

[TeStar's Park Moondae... Is there a risk of brain death?]

[The Accident of the 'Groom in May' 〈Reconstruction of the Day〉]

[7 days after surgery, prayer for Park Moondae's recovery]

And Kim Raebin only occasionally checked these things on the search engine main page, so he had neither the knowledge nor the time to look closely at the detailed reactions.

That was why he understood only simple facts based on the comments on the official accounts of fans.

'Everyone is paying great attention to whether Moondae hyung wakes up.'

That was basically correct.

It was then.

"Kim Raebin!"

"... ! It's a hospital, be quiet!"

Cha Eugene, who jumped out of the next hospital room, chased Kim Raebin at a terrifying speed using crutches.

He was still hospitalized due to severe injuries from a bigger bone injury than Kim Raebin.

"Are you going to see Moondae hyung?"

"...Yes."

"I want to go too."

Cha Eugene answered firmly and walked along with Kim Raebin.

His composure was unimaginable for someone who had cried a lot during surgery and prayed so fast in Spanish that he couldn't be understood.

'I'm glad Cha Eugene is stupid.'

Kim Raebin briefly envied Cha Eugene, then quietly moved on.

Park Moondae's hospital room was right next door.

"Hyung."

"We are here."

"Y-yes, c-come in..."

Seon Ahyeon, who had been sitting quietly like a stone statue in the hospital room, quickly got up and gave a small answer.

"Moondae hyung, is he comfortable?"

"... Yes, they said there w-wouldn't be any uncomfortable places."

"All right!"

Cha Eugene bravely sat down next to the bed and began to diligently explain his current situation in a mixture of Korean and English to Moondae, who was unconscious.