386

Chapter 386

Ryu Chungwoo coming out of the lottery during this timing?

In fact, wasn't this like the trait drawing system previously operated by Keundal, willing to spit out what I needed at the time?

'... Now that I think about it, I looked at Lee Sejin, and the real Lee Sejin appeared.'

Of course, although the name was the same, it was a different guy.

I opened my mouth just in case.

'Do you have something to do with this?'

[N-no. I don't think I can do that anymore... Actually, I tried to do it a few times.]

A small, dejected pop-up appeared.

'No, it's fine. It's better to be clean than to mix things up and cause problems.'

[]

Did he understand?

[Ah, yes... !]

Okay.

Anyway, there was only one option I was considering now.

[Companion: Would you like to awaken Ryu Chungwoo?]

-Use Exp 1000

Ryu Chungwoo's awakening.

I raised my head. I could see the person's eyes shining with the immersion and satisfaction he had felt for the first time in a long time.

'Hmm.'

I opened my mouth, looking at Ryu Chungwoo waiting for an answer.

"No, I think it would be a good idea to prepare your speech."

It would be best enjoyed without knowing this, so I'd press the awakening button later.

Since the announcement of the eliminated candidates was going to come soon.

"Speech?"

"Since the moment you joined, the production team would have tried to talk to you no matter what."

A look of embarrassment passed from Ryu Chungwoo's face. It was because I was suggesting that he would win.

"Hmm... Then wouldn't it be okay to just say thank you?"

"Rather than that, it would be better to be honest and show that you were a little more impressed. Dramatically."

"... ?"

Any thoughtful production team would definitely treat this as a major twist.

And after a while...

When all the audience members had left the stage, the eliminated candidates were finally revealed one by one.

"Now, we're revealing it!"

[〈Supplementary Class〉 Ryu Chungwoo]

[Participant confirmed!]

Ryu Chungwoo truly became the final winner of all these rounds.