308

Chapter 308

The second day of the song-writing camp.

Arrangements were carried out amidst laughter.

"Hahahaha!"

"You're such an idiot!"

It was because the work of merging children's songs and idol songs was more stupid than I thought, so various strange works came out.

Even the songs were chosen through a lottery.

'We'll never disclose it.'

The moment it turned out that we made this, there could be a chance that comments like, 'Are you mocking your juniors?' Would come out, causing a sense of controversy.

I played the result of combining 'Dreaming Bear' and 'Hacker' and turned it off without regret.

[Teddy bear~ Go-go-go bear!]

It was an indescribable piece of trash.

However, Kim Raebin produced quite interesting results here as well.

"Oh~ Raebin, is this a Golden Age song with a beat?"

"That's right. I borrowed the beat of the verse and finished it with a more colorful feeling!"

"... ... So, 'Butterfly' sounds like this?"

Kim Raebin's mash-up was unique and wonderful enough to understand Bae Sejin's question.

'Butterfly' sounded trendy.

'He was trying to mess up and lessen the burden.'

On the contrary, it seemed to have made Kim Raebin more excited... Well, that was rather good.

I looked around the composing camp that became a joke training ground, and got up from my seat.

"Moondaemoondae, where are you going?"

"To see the chickens."

The idea was to check the rice cooked in the pressure cooker for lunch.

But an unexpected guy caught up with me.

"I'm coming too!"

It was Cha Eugene.

'I don't think he liked Baeksuk more than chicken.'

(TN: Baeksuk/백숙: dishes made by boiling or steaming meat or fish to be cooked thoroughly without seasonings.)

He must have been excited to come play. I shrugged my shoulders and headed for the stove.

When the ginseng liquor on display on the veranda next caught my eye, it reminded me of drinking at dawn.

I changed my clothes, brushed my teeth and even used mouthwash, so no one would know. Wasn't there nothing to get drunk with that little bottle?

'... ... Wait a minute.'

That was me, but what about the other guy?

"The more I listen, the more Sejin hyung seems to have made an excellent choice to use only the most addictive melodies in children's songs!"

"Hahaha! Really? Raebin just wants to keep listening~?"

"Yes, very interesting!"

"... ..."

Could it be that Kim Raebin became so talkative because of his drunkenness?

'Well... It's good to relax.'