238

Chapter 238

It was a bit embarrassing.

"Park Moondae, are you planning a concert by yourself just because the tour has been canceled? You're in the hospital right now. You know why the tour was canceled."

"Sorry to have to say this, but you need to reconsider your work and leisure balance!"

"... Haven't you thought of having a discussion before doing it alone?"

They hadn't even given me an opportunity to discuss it.

I held back a sigh and looked back at why the situation had become this way.

-... Hey, Moondae, Eugene heard something from the company...

The moment the people who came to me started talking like this without even sitting down, I thought he might have leaked information.

'So, I was going to let these guys talk freely and start the main topic when they calmed down.'

Wasn't I like a tyrant who listened to pure complaints? The more I listened, the more I felt like a bad guy.

'... I get why they're upset.'

Yes, I'd admit that.

Because of the guy who fell into a coma, their activities came to an all-stop, so it would be eye-watering if he said that he was planning a solo concert of his own.

Furthermore... they seemed to be worried too.

"A-After your body is fully recovered, it won't be late to think about it then... !"

"Yes!"

"... ..."

So, for the past 18 days, I calmly listened to them in consideration of those who must have had complicated feelings with thoughts like 'Is this guy waking up'......

'It's been about 30 minutes.'

It seemed that this was enough. Now, slowly, the same words were being repeated over and over again. I sighed and started tidying up.

"First... I was going to meet you all today and talk."

"Ah, after everything was decided?"

Keun Sejin, this bastard was acting like this again.

"No, nothing has been decided yet. What I told the company was just an idea."

I pressed my temples.

"I had no intention of doing it right away. I thought it would be nice to do it as a commemoration after TeStar resumes its official activities."

"... ..."

As if this sounded quite realistic, the room became quiet, as if each person was lost in thought.

After thinking a bit, I added another word.

"... Still, it must have looked like I brought out the story of me going solo to the company. I'm sorry. I apologize."

"... ... !"

I went on to put together words to better explain it, saying how it was like 'fishing.'

However, Ryu Chungwoo spoke first.

"... Moondae. You must want to be active soon."

"... ... ."

Yes. If I didn't, I'd die...

Ryu Chungwoo nodded his head politely.

"If you want to do a solo concert, then that's okay. And suing the company... If you don't want to do it, then it's also okay to just be active."