255

Chapter 255

After accepting the crazy deal that would make the status window disappear if I wasn't able to win a grand prize within 500 days...

The rest of the holiday vacation just went by peacefully.

Actually, I went back to the dorm a few days earlier and tried to extensively analyze the global and domestic trends in pop music for the next album...

When I came to my senses, I was producing holiday food.

"... ... ?"

"Oh my, Moondae makes songpyeon so beautifully~ Our Sejin doesn't have dumplings?"

(TN: Songpyeon/송편: traditional Korean food made of rice powder. It is a type of rice cake in which a variety of fillings are used)

"Mom!"

"... Thank you."

It seemed that there was some influence from the 'Truth Confirmation' and the mission that made my head explode. I didn't want to think about them.

So, I just watched <TeStar's Island Life>, which was rebranded as <Distress Period> and spent my time monitoring it.

[Cha Eugene: Whoa!]

[Ryu Chungwoo: Guys, watch your feet!]

"They edited it so spectacularly."

"... I know."

After preparing the equipment, climbing the hill and receiving supplies by helicopter, it somehow reminded me of a passionate sports game or expedition.

And predation was given like a reward.

[Yum, yum, yum]

[Enjoy, Enjoy, TeStar... ]

Rather than it just blindly being a healing show, I liked the image. Was it because it looked better in contrast to the hardships we faced?

'The response must have been good until the end.'

And the reaction on the internet that I sneakily checked was really like that.

-I thought it would be a no-fun entertainment show, but it was unexpectedly fulfilling.

-I'm getting refreshed while they're healing. Rest well, kids

-I want this to be continued as a regular show with other people. Like where they have to escape from the distress setting set?? It's a format that would be fun even if it wasn't TeStar ㅋㅋ

└If it wasn't for TeStar in the first place... The filming would have stopped as soon as they were in distress...

└Really. To be honest, it was possible because they were TeStar.

└?? I know you're a TeStar fan, but aren't you ignoring other idols and broadcasters too much?;;

└ You're ignoring TeStar

It meant that it was really exciting for it to come up to this level of fighting.

'The haters can't control the public opinion that was saying the show was funny, so they're pushing the opinion that it's not because of TeStar.'

It was a good thing.

However, what was unexpected was that this ripple effect did not end in Korea.

'Selling hotteok wasn't even this much.'

It wasn't the entertainment show that had no choice but to reflect the opinion of the general manager, who openly said he would target the United States, but I didn't know that a domestic pilot like this would flourish.