334

Chapter 334

Keun Sejin believed me.

'How did this happen?'

I didn't know. I even turned on the status window to see if I had received any corrections last night, but nothing happened.

In a completely peaceful state, Keun Sejin understood my situation.

'This will work.'

I was still bewildered. But... Of course, it wasn't that I didn't like it.

It was a bit odd. Because I had never been so honest before.

I didn't even predict that his attitude wouldn't change even after hearing all the stories.

Thanks to him, today's concert... I think I overdid it.

'I feel like my lungs are about to collapse.'

"Here you go!"

"Thank- thank you."

I gasped and looked down at the towel and smartphone the staff gave me.

'I didn't even go this far.'

In fact, within this was the fallback I had prepared for the revelation last night.

'Keun Sejin has a realistic personality.'

And I thought that in order to convince such a bastard of bullshit that would come out of a web novel, I had to bring in real evidence.

But could there be such a thing?

The only thing that existed was the circumstances.

'Testimonies of those involved.'

The only cards I could use were words, so I tried to secure at least a variety of cards.

First of all, Ryu Chungwoo.

- Of course, I can do it if I'm able to help.

Even so, I asked the two of them to talk first.

Next was Keundal.

-I... Doing a video call with Lee Sejin?

This guy was a great welcome. Nothing more to say

In addition, I even made an appointment with Keundal to meet later with Keun Sejin.

The problem was...

"... ..."

Wouldn't there be a corner of suspicion if I only recruited people who were friendly with me or who he didn't know well?

From the perspective of Keun Sejin, the spectrum was correct only when one person who was hostile was involved.

Cheongryeo.

-Is that so?

He seemed to wonder, 'Why did you do that?', but he didn't refuse.

He just said this.

- It doesn't matter, but... I don't recommend it.

- He won't believe it.

Yes, fucker. Actually, I doubted that too.

But he believed me.

'He believed only after hearing my explanation.'

I wouldn't deny it. It could have been because he was sleepy and out of his mind, but when it was all over and I went back to my room late at night, the top of my head was thrilled.