392

Chapter 392

Ryu Chungwoo, who had passed the microphone and walked over, sat down on the sofa in the waiting room and spoke.

"I enjoyed the performance."

"Yes."

And after a while, he asked briefly.

"Are you okay?"

I chuckled. As expected, this guy noticed it too.

"Yes. I'm okay."

Even looking back now with a more rational mind, it was funny. I couldn't believe I was getting so nervous just because I was covering the first stage of <Idol Inc.>.

'Even if it was uncomfortable, I should have just done it anyway.'

[No! It was a situation worthy of shock!]

Is that so?

Let's be honest.

I was not the type of person who got hurt by petty emotional fights. But now I understood why I was so stupid.

[What...]

It was simple.

'I was sad.'

Starting with meeting my first homma again and coming to the realization that 'I am no longer TeStar's Park Moondae', my mentality was irrationally shattered.

This... This meant that I was attached to that reality.

... No, not just 'a little', but 'a lot'.

I crossed my arms.

'... It's my first time.'

[What?]

And I admitted it.

'It was the first time that my condition deteriorated because of something like this.'

[Oh my gosh!]

It wasn't like anyone had died or the landlord had scammed me and I couldn't get my deposit, but I didn't expect to feel so helpless.

I opened my mouth and added.

"This won't happen again in the future."

Because it was the first time, the response was inadequate. That wouldn't happen in the future. Because I knew how to control it now.

[Oh~ What method?]

Why was this guy writing so loudly?

I declared calmly.

Has there ever been something that I just didn't feel like doing, even though there was no other solution right away?

'Then I don't have to think about it anymore.'

[Oh.]

'Don't think about it, just do it if the situation calls for it, and if I feel bad enough and it isn't effective, I'll get rid of it.'