374

Chapter 374

I started thinking about the time of Idol Inc.

Even though I received a platinum ranking on my first stage, I didn't receive much attention in the beginning, ending with just a few comments.

But now?

Even though only my profile was public, new posts appeared.

[There is a fluffy and sweet man with glasses in LeTi's Survival Show: Wise]

[LeTi Survival trainee lineup that seems to have gone well]

[Where did LeTi scout these guys? (Summary)]

Every time I clicked on an article like this, most of the time I was included.

"..."

I scrolled down, then lowered my smartphone and was deep in thought.

My appearance stat... Was it everything?

Of course, the fact that I danced with FluffySweet just before seemed to have acted as a catalyst by appealing to the audience since 'I looked natural on stage'...

'Still, the difference in buzz amount is this big.'

I hesitantly touched my face. Then I went to the sink and looked in the mirror.

"Hmm."

I thought about it from the beginning, but it definitely seemed better than what I looked like originally when I was a civil service exam student before.

I didn't know if it was because the stats that were increased when I was Park Moondae stayed the same, or if it was because Ryu Gunwoo was living well here.

'Probably both.'

There seemed to be a difference of about one letter in my appearance stat. Still, to this extent?

- Damn, these LeTi trainees. Fuck ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Shin Jaehyun and Ryu Gunwoo, starting today, I will live with them. LeTi 1 LeTi! LeTi!

-This is the fundamental male idol agency.

'... I guess there's also a matter of taste.'

During TeStar, my appearance seemed to have blended in and became a bit more neutralized, but Ryu Gunwoo had a rather bleak look.

And I guess that was the so-called 'LeTi style'.

Things had yet to be aired on LeTi's in-house survival program. Naturally, only people who were originally interested in the agency clicked on the article, so it seemed like that factor was at work.

'This year's trainees are all like that without exception, so I think there's a greater synergy effect.'

All 14 people had a similarly gloomy feeling, as if they were chosen on purpose.

As a result, not only Ryu Gunwoo, but about four or five people also had quite a few posts about them just with from profile pictures.

'The VTIC guys are also mentioned quite a bit.'

The mention of Ju-Dan and Shin-Oh was also quite noticeable. One guy seemed to have suffered a loss because his profile picture didn't look as good as the real thing.

In any case, the program received quite a lot of attention for an in-house survival program and was steadily growing in mention.

Thanks to that, I also received this.