275

Chapter 275

In the hallway of the broadcasting station, we ran into <Idol Co> contestants even though we weren't appearing on the same program.

It was obvious.

'It's on purpose.'

The staff led them here to draw pictures for the broadcast.

If it was <Idol Co>, this would be enough for them. They could make up for TeStar not appearing with this trick.

And if the contestants said hello here and we firmly refused for an image to not be drawn, our appearance would be ridiculous.

It was just that they were filming a video of <Music Night>, so wouldn't it seem unusual to ask for a mosaic of us who just happened to run into each other?

Ultimately, the problem with this situation was this.

'There's a camera.'

Cameras were all over the place.

Seon Ahyeon met Chae Seodam on the condition of broadcasting.

'Damn it.'

I winked at the other guys. Knowingly, sociable guys came out and greeted them first.

"Oh~ hello!"

"I'm cheering for you. Go for it!"

That was enough.

There were 7 people, and Seon Ahyeon could just nod.

I bowed and greeted the participants, conscious of two or three cameras turning toward us.

I was thinking of ending it like this.

But I guess they didn't think so.

"I'm a real fan of TeStar sunbaenim!"

"Oh my god... ... Wow."

"Sunbaenim, I'm really really sorry, but can I get your autograph... ...?"

Perhaps because of the value of the name TeStar, about half of the participants sneaked up on us.

I didn't think they received any special advice from the production team, it just seemed like they were excited to see a genuinely popular idol.

And the camera advanced accordingly.

"... ..."

This would take a long time. That wouldn't be good.

I checked Seon Ahyeon's face.

Fortunately, the agitation was not revealed. He had a smiling face that wasn't as big as usual, so it looked a bit stiff, but it wasn't noticeable.

Perhaps it was because of the fact that no special contingency occurred.

Chae Seodam, who was on the other side, didn't even bother to say anything, because he was quietly moving behind them, buried in the flow.

'... ...As expected, his head is calculating right now.'

It seemed that he knew that showing off his friendship by pretending to know Seon Ahyeon here was of no benefit, and only increased the risk.

'He didn't say a word about Seon Ahyeon even while appearing in <Idol Co>.'

This was enough for him to not provoke Seon Ahyeon, and he must have thought that he would keep his mouth shut because it would be a loss for him anyway.

However, that was the judgment of that person alone.

The producers would be different.

"Come to think of it, aren't you two from the same school?"