243

Chapter 243

In the monitoring equipment, it was seen that VTIC continued talking fluently without any awkwardness on the stage.

[In fact, the longer you work, the less you have to cover the songs of your fellow idols.]

[That's right, that's right~ The concert would be filled with our songs!]

[That's a wonderful thing. Still, it was a lot of fun preparing for the cover stage after a long time.]

Even if I didn't watch it, I knew that there would be a lot of comments like "That's right, even if they took off their skill badges, but it must have been unfair haha.'

I tried to cross my arms, but I held back. This was to avoid interfering with the staff who were adjusting my mic position.

Those other two guys didn't have strength in professional entertainment, but they knew how to talk quite plausibly among themselves.

"T-talking... they are doing well."

"They've been doing it for over 8 years, so, of course, they should."

"I-is that so?"

To Seon Ahyeon's admiration, Bae Sejin answered bluntly. It seemed that he wasn't very happy that Cheongryeo came here.

Well, that was to be expected. Even when I first said it, he was shocked.

-Why is that crazy guy coming to an event like this... !!

-Because the platform belongs to the agency. I guess it's hard to refuse.

-Ugh...

-So... I think it would be better for all of them to come and perform as a group, what do you think?

-.... Okay. That sounds better.

After that, a lengthy discussion ensued, which was replaced with 'Should this concert be held on that platform in the first place?'', but Bae Sejin eventually lost in a majority vote.

By the way, the other guy who knew that Cheongryeo was the bastard who had a dog fight with me while on vacation... Well, he happened to be a reaction robot that only shouted yes.

-... Really? Okay~ I have to work hard.

At that time, Keun Sejin's reaction ended with that.

The problem was that now he was making a pretty disrespectful gesture... Hey, don't pretend to fan yourself while making a motion that looks like you're slicing your hand across your neck.

Looking at it like this, everyone seemed to be nervous and wary, but of course, there were guys who were just excited.

For example, Kim Raebin.

"It was quite an adventurous yet sophisticated arrangement. Next time, I think it will be fun if we arrange the seniors' <Sangun> in a more modern way. How about it!"

"..."

That wasn't it.

'If we go that far, it would become a real fight...'

It was like we'd be saying 'How dare you do that to Haengcha? We'll do the same for Sangun.'

Right now, in the name of a donation concert, it seemed that it would go over to a warm atmosphere on the surface, but if we went that far, there would really be no answer.

It wasn't a contest program, and excited WeTubers who liked to talk about issues would join in asking what kind of diss match this was, and then the real shit would happen.