376

Chapter 376

Two people going on stage.

To be exact, there were three people, but one trainee was so overwhelmed that he was almost invisible.

Actually, it wasn't the trainee's problem. The problem was that the other two were experienced workers who had already achieved winning a grand prize and had tasted everything the job had to offer.

Cha Eugene and Shin Jaehyun.

'Hmm.'

The extreme contrast was visible even in the eyes of the president, who was unaware of this fact.

The two people standing in the same black school uniform costume had a noticeable difference from the way they wore it to the way they stood.

Despite this, they had natural attitudes that didn't show any tension.

'That, that.'

The president's mouth twitched.

In fact, most of the supplementary classes had to be eliminated in order for the debut group to be formed, and even if all of them were eliminated, it would be fine.

This was because he could appeal by saying, 'Look, our trainees are so good.'

In other words, even if the supplementary team standing over there was visible, they would most likely be sent away from here.

He was a little self-interested.

'He looks so out of place.'

The president, who disliked the public's prejudiced views, grumbled but did not object to Cha Eugene's placement in the supplementary team.

His skills and appearance were enough to make him wonder why he wasn't a trainee yet. It was only when it was explained that he was American that he nodded.

'You have to do one or two things well to achieve balance.'

There was nothing too desirable about adding his handsome friend who rapped amazingly earlier. He was thinking of eliminating him from the final anyway and leaving him out for the next round.

However, the reminiscing ended there.

Now on stage, the lights were off.

"..."

Hok.

Dry ice was spread below, and red and blue lights shone down.

Humming slowly began.

[Um, Umumum uum um]

A pop song by a solo female singer famous for her gloomy, cool tone and bassline.

The interlude started.

Thud.

With a minor guitar riff, the three knelt to the beat of the drums.

And then the choreography began.

[His growling, howling,

raise me up]

The movements of using their body parts to the max seemed to be difficult. Then, their bodies stood upright with a movement that felt like someone was pulling them back up.

Center Shin Jaehyun looked at the camera and turned his hand.

The movement that started with the hands continued throughout the whole body, using the upper body skillfully and reaching his head.