391

Chapter 391

It was the day when the LeTi survival show presented an ambitious performance stage with the theme of 'art'.

In the backstage...

"Shall we cheer first?"

"Yes!"

Following the teammate who responded loudly and held out his hand, Ryu Chungwoo also held out a hand.

"Team D, everyone is good, let's do well!"

It was participant Shin Jaehyun who smiled and asked for a slogan. Also known as Cheongryeo.

Although he was the leader of VTIC, he was also the person who was now caught up in this strange situation.

'I never thought they'd be on stage together like this.'

It was an unexpected thing for Ryu Chungwoo. The same went for the situation itself, where he returned to the past and went to college with Ryu Gunwoo.

'It's like a fantasy.'

He never dreamed he would face such a surreal situation. But he managed to accept it as a kind of different life experience.

The stage preparation with this VTIC leader went extremely smoothly.

'Greatly... Everything is used in the right place.'

From participants to trainers.

It was surprising. The process of putting together the pictures that were already in his head one by one was so solid that it gave him goosebumps.

It was a bit mechanical, but... It seemed like he was a leader who was more capable of commanding the stage than he was.

'I need to train more on what I'm good at.'

Ryu Chungwoo decided to do so instead of smiling bitterly at his desire to win.

"You can be on standby now."

"Yes!"

The manned camera that recorded the exchange left in search of different people, leaving only the installed camera behind.

Because their performance was the last, Ryu Chungwoo watched the entire performance from the waiting room below.

'Good job.'

Cha Eugene and Kim Raebin were torn apart and moved into different groups one by one, each showing great contributions.

-Yeah!

He recalled Cha Eugene, who was the center of the Action Paint performance, and Kim Raebin, who led the arrangement almost alone while chatting excitedly with the orchestra conductor.

'Especially Raebin, he's really great.'

The growth was almost visible.

It felt like that even when they were in <Idol Inc.>, but he was definitely a genius.

"Hmm."

And right before him, the third stage was about to unfold before his eyes.

The stage of Park Moondae and the other VTIC members.

It was a combination that would have made people faint in real life, but that wasn't the problem now.

'... It'll be okay.'

As soon as he saw the team's first choreography in the practice room, he remembered what Cha Eugene had whispered to him.