300

Chapter 300

T-Holic. The first group that held the idol industry tightly before VTIC came to power.

To put it shortly, it was a symbol of idols of all generations.

"T-this is the first song Moondae sang, right?"

"Yes."

'Party in me', which I sang during the rank evaluation in <Idol Co>, was the solo album song of this group member.

'It's been a few years since they encouraged solo activities.'

The majority of contemporary idols had already gone their separate ways.

However, all but one of them released an album together again.

I inadvertently watched T-Holic's music video play automatically at the bottom of popular videos on WeTube.

Coincidentally, the member who sang the song I covered was the thumbnail.

[T-Holic - Let's go M/V]

To be honest, it didn't have a very sophisticated taste, and the sensibility felt like it was from a few years ago.

"T-Holic sunbaenim has made a comeback~

Wow, it's been a while. I did a lot of covers when I was in middle school~"

Lee Sejin, who was sitting in the back seat, poked his head out and pretended to know.

Thanks to that, even Cha Eugene got attacked, but...

"Who? Umm... I don't know them."

Maybe it was because he was an American guy, he didn't seem interested in idols who were popular more than 10 years ago.

However, Kim Raebin seemed shocked.

"T-Holic sunbaenim... You don't know them?"

"That's right!"

"It is unprofessional to not understand any background knowledge while actively promoting as a KPOP idol!"

".....! I know a lot of KPOP Songs! It's not songs that I've studied!"

Yes. By the time KPOP reached the U.S., everyone was in the military and had little group activity, so Cha Eugene's argument had some truth.

"I know their name! T-Holic sunbaenim!"

"That's not enough!"

My ears were going to fall off.

These days, when a topic came up, the reaction exploded into a chain reaction, and it turned into a mess like this.

I watched as Bae Sejin, who was across from me, crumpled into a corner and plugged in his earphones without emotions.

The activities were cruising along, and no one had any particular concerns or showed suspicious behavior.

As a result, the response to such trivial conversations was great.

'We got used to each other.'

I looked at the guys who were holding each other's words and interfering in the conversation without hesitation, and sorted out the situation.

The reality show would come out well.

That was the end of my sentiments that day.

However, T-Holic's comeback caused a bigger wave than expected.

The first was a feeling of the past.

In short, nostalgia.

- Once again, there were a lot of new songs from T-Holic.