313

Chapter 313

An unexpected situation in which I bounced out of 'Park Moondae' and returned to my original body?

Of course, I thought about it and expected it. In the first place, I was trying to find a way to return.

The problem was... Although I never thought of going back with the owner of the original body.

[...]

"... ..."

[I-]

"Be quiet. I'm thinking about it."

[Yes... ...]

I pressed my forehead with both hands as I heard a voice that sounded like a crying resonance.

My head was itchy.

'Fuck.'

I couldn't figure out what the heck this... No, I needed to gather information.

"You... Your name is Park Moondae."

[Yes, yes... !]

There was no clear color in his voice, but I could understand some of it from the way he spoke.

It meant that a little intimidated child seemed to be right.

'Damn it.'

Could it be that this was the 'conversation with Park Moondae'reward I received for clearing the mission?

There was a degree of absurdity. It was a sudden reward like this, then I would need to take a look... wait a minute.

"... !"

I am... I was just receiving the grand prize. At the music awards ceremony being broadcasted live.

In an instant, my blood cooled.

[Gunwoo hyung... ?]

I ignored his words and got up immediately. And started looking around.

[What, what are you doing?]

"Cell phone."

After ripping off the blanket, I asked in a low voice.

"Where is the phone?"

[I don't know... I don't know why I'm here... !]

I wandered around the room and finally found a small TV on a dining table next to the sink.

'TV?'

I had never bought anything like this... Well, I had to turn it on first.

I quickly turned the screen to the news channel. I wondered if there was any breaking news. And... I saw it.

Today's date floated small at the bottom of the news channel.

"... !"

[December 15, 202X]

It was 4 years ago.

Today, when I lived, it wasn't the day of the award ceremony at the end of November, when TeStar received their first grand prize.

... Instead, it was December 15th. Park Moondae's birthday.

It was the same day that I entered the body of Park Moondae, who was lying in a motel after taking a sleep inducer.

The day everything happened.

"... ... Hoo."

As I stepped back, I stumbled over the chair.