401

Chapter 401

The song flowed on the stage. Underneath the dog mask, the singer's voice could be heard.

The college student listened to it.

-With the most beautiful heart

my confession to you

Soft and gentle lyrics continued to be sung.

-With the utmost kindness of heart

my love to you

It was a popular love song that was commonly used for marriage proposals and weddings.

'Ah.'

But here, it didn't sound like 'that kind of' love.

The college student was unsure if it was because of the dog costume or his voice.

-When you hear love

think of me

A dog saving his family.

What was written on the signboard he was holding was clearly a joke, but somehow the joke and the lyrics were connected... It was no longer funny.

-Today and tomorrow too

I love you

The mixed song originally sung by a man and a woman rang softly in the voice of the singer inside the dog costume.

He chose this song even though he could have made a more unconventional or more powerful choice.

On the contrary, it amplified the delivery power of the stage, strangely.

-I love you.

The Welsh Corgi finished his final song with a very deep and rich tone.

The applause from the audience lasted for a long time.

"..."

The college student was frozen in front of the TV, lost in an inexplicable sentiment.

It seemed like a strange longing, nostalgia, was calling to her. She paused her thoughts for a moment, still...

[An impressive performance from 'The Welsh Corgi at Your House'!]

"... ! Hoo."

The MC's loud voice and subtitles sounded around the room. The college student finally shook her head and found a sense of reality.

'Anyway... It was good.'

Unless it went through a huge editing process for broadcast, the winner would have already been decided.

Without showing off enormous vocal volume or high-pitched technique, they had created a beautiful song with the right sound in the right place.

[The winner is... 'The Welsh Corgi at Your House'!]