399

Chapter 399

Of course, at some point in the past, there were other first-tier idols besides TeStar and VTIC.

'T-Holic.'

I was silent for a moment, remembering the guys who collapsed on the sophistry of 'being in distress is better than having 1 billion won' on their entertainment show.

Thanks to that, we did well with the magical girl theme song as a voluntary penalty.

At that time, they acted like pure idiots, but that was all for entertainment purposes. In fact, they were the ones who had an absurd heyday.

After those guys, the male group that was properly considered 'popular' barely maintained its reputation until TeStar emerged.

"This is their prime time before they enlist."

"Their title song that will be released on March 22nd is scheduled to rank 8th on music sites annually."

Cheongryeo predicted a terrible future without even blinking. Judging by the expression on his face, it looked like he had to restart quite a few times because of T-Holic.

But still...

"Let's make this clear."

We weren't in a situation where we had to consistently clear status abnormalities over several years.

"What we're trying to do is short-term. We're not trying to consistently receive the grand prize over the mid to long term."

"What's your intention in saying that?"

"We don't have to consider the complicated things in the future."

Image consumption management, consistency, fandom maintenance, a sustainable concept... There was no need for any of this.

All we had to do was beat T-Holic just this year.

"Let's focus on the quantity."

It would be decided this year.

Cheongryeo stared at me.

"I didn't know that you believed rookies would succeed just by focusing on the quantity of sales."

"It's true that if you don't know how to digest it the right way, you won't be able to succeed."

I smiled toothily.

"However, all the members have succeeded already. Half of them remember how to succeed."

"..."

These were people who had been at the top of the entertainment industry for at least 5 years and up to several decades. A product that had already proven its sales.

"We just have to come up with a good strategy."

"Tell me."

I delivered the method I had in mind according to the timeline.

Two albums.

And a method that borders on fraud.

"The idea is good."

Cheongryeo touched his chin and smiled slightly.

"This is assuming that we create a good song."

It was a comment from a guy with a brain that had compressed and accumulated a database of songs for the next eight years.

I laughed too.

* * *

"I think this will be useful."