359

Chapter 359

Rattle.

"... The scenery is nice."

"Th-there's a cow over there...!"

An idyllic road scene passed by beyond the people making comments at the window.

Yes. We boarded a typical tourist charter bus and headed to the countryside.

Of course, there were cameras all over the bus. In other words, this too would be broadcasted, so we couldn't let it go in vain.

"Wow, there's a karaoke machine here too?"

"Ah, it's been a while since I've seen that."

"I want to sing! Give me the microphone!"

"Okay! Shall we bet on the scores?"

Keun Sejin smiled and lifted the karaoke microphone to liven up the atmosphere. It was an entertainment-type attitude that seemed almost desperate.

I understood him.

I couldn't stand this peaceful, uncut atmosphere.

"Come on~ Our main vocalist has to sing just one song here!"

He was working really hard.

"Give it to me."

"Oooh!"

I selected a popular song that was about 10 years old and tried to sing it with as much excitement as possible while trying to get a good score.

This side was just as desperate.

'There's a possibility that we'll go on a fishing boat when we arrive...'

Production crew, please do what you're good at.

"That blue sea~ Cool breeze~"

"Oh, oh! Oh, oh!"

Please, let's just go with what we've always done before!

But what I saw when I finally arrived... It was a comfortable and warm country farmhouse.

"..."

A picturesque country house with a blue roof and veranda and lots of sunlight.

The members were excited.

"Wow!"

"It's a wonderful home with a very cozy feel!"

"... ..."

No... The appearance may be fake. Yes, what was inside was important.

But after entering...

"Here... The floor is warm."

"It feels more personal because there's a sense of life."

"Th-that's right... !"

The neatly organized rooms had an old-fashioned charm, including mother-of-pearl cabinets, white porcelain, and classically colorful candy containers and stone tables.

"Have you seen the refrigerator?"

"... Yes, there were a lot of things inside."

The kitchen was stocked with various seasonings, rice, and side dishes.

With sunlight shining through the window, even the air was very warm. I swallowed.

'... It's better inside.'

This was a house that was full of the so-called romance and longing of rural life.

'What on earth did the art director get up to?'