339

Chapter 339

In mid-April, only a few weeks left for the TeStar tour in the US.

"Let's go to the cinema again!"

"We don't have time."

"Then let's make time!"

He was being persistent today.

I looked at Cha Eugene, who was singing to watch a movie even at the composing camp.

Because of this guy, we were on our way to see <Cosmic Gunner>. It was like we were robbing every city we went on tour in at night.

'There have been quite a few sightings.'

We went and stopped when people who were aiming for prediction shots came looking for us, but they were doing that as if they had some kind of withdrawal symptoms.

"Cha Eugene, it's not good to continuously steal the hyungs' sleep time to re-watch the scenes that only last a few seconds..."

"Our voices came out for a long time! And we were great!"

"Haha, that's right. It was amazing to hear our song in the ending credits."

Yeah, I didn't know that our song would be adopted as the main theme song.

I didn't know, but I guessed that the reason the producer came to the scene last time was because he liked the song more than imagined.

'Even though those bastards never paid more.'

Let's say it was used for publicity. First of all, the composer himself was very excited.

"Yes! I was very excited too!"

"Yes."

"It's not surprising? Raebin's song was really good~"

Admiration poured out once again for the first-class contributor. Even Cha Eugene nodded.

"Kim Raebin's song was great too."

Kim Raebin solemnly nodded.

"There were parts that were somewhat disappointing in terms of completeness due to the hasty production, but after filming, I supplemented it with feedback, so I decided that it was finished to a level that I am not ashamed of."

"GOOD~"

Rarely did the two fight and agree.

"Th-the response is very good. Even in the US... An article appeared."

"Oh~ Really?"

It seemed that Seon Ahyeon even tried to search on rare occasions. If we did something different, we'd get all sorts of results.

I translated the article he gave me.

"It was a KPOP boy band that composed the main insert song for this Limestone movie... It is said that the identity of that impressive cameo performer is surprising the public."

"Oh~"

It was too early to admire that the articles were all popping up even if they were separated, but when I actually went into the American anonymous community and searched, there were posts about knowing it all.

'First of all, the movie was so successful at the box office.'

This was something we couldn't do anything about, but we were lucky.

Anyway, thanks to the well-documented eye stamp in that popular movie, it seemed like we were already coming up.

Even the TeStar cameo scene was leaked in low quality and was wandering around.