279

Chapter 279

Five minutes after starting the psychological test and escaping the zombies...

"Watch your head."

"Hoo."

We were crawling through the vent shaft.

Seeing that there were pre-installed cameras in the middle, I think this route was correct.

'The route is fine.'

The remaining crew deliberately covered the vents to give them a hard-to-find effect.

But in fact, finding the production team in an unexpected situation was a natural flow, so the story connection was good.

'The atmosphere is fine.'

It was a cliché, but it was good to focus on because the air vents were dark and the atmosphere was eerie.

Keuuuuuuu-

Keureureuk! Geeeek!

I could hear this through the wall.

"Oh my."

"Wow, the sounds."

"I'm sure this is a zombie!"

'There's no one who can't immerse himself.'

After checking the nervous guys, I nodded inwardly and continued crawling.

And after some time...

After turning the corner, the road forked on both sides. Ryu Chungwoo, who was in the front, stopped.

"Should we split up..."

"Shh."

And he pressed his ear against the wall, making the others stick to the back.

"Heob."

At the unusual gesture, the other guys were also pressed against the wall.

That moment.

"Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeak!"

"Uh-hyeop."

Kim Raebin hurriedly covered Keun Sejin's mouth.

A zombie was clinging to another vent on the other side, screaming.

The suit was quite bloody with blood and scar makeup.

'They're acting passionately.'

It seemed that the production team invested a certain amount and hired more actors. It felt quite real... Wait a second.

An ominous sound was heard.

Tuduk.

"... !"

And a ventilation fan with a zombie hanging from it... fell off.

Ting, ting, Tididididing...

Before the parts popped out and touched our feet...

"To the right! Side! Side!"

"Whoa!"

Cha Eugene jumped out into the passage in the other direction like lightning. And pulled and pushed the members with his hands and head.

'Is he herding sheep?'

But the effect was certain. In an instant, we sprinted through the side aisle on all fours and reached the vent on the other side.

But at that very moment, the zombies in the back smashed through the obstacles and tried to jump out, shaking the aisle loudly.

Kwagwagwang!!