327

Chapter 327

[TeStar, Idol of the Year, ToneA Singer of the Year Award]

['202X ToneA's TeStar's grand prize move]

[ToneA's impression of the object of joy... TeStar: "Let's launch a label!"]

At first, the news about the grand prize, stories of impressions, and stories about TeStar's prospects were widely covered.

I didn't know, but there must have been many people who had already almost completed it and were preparing to press enter at the moment of winning the award.

If the content was high-quality, the article that was exposed first was more likely to get more views.

Even after that, at most, they wrote down what we said in our speeches and added it, pouring in for an hour or two.

However, the true taste of public opinion came into play only after the awards ceremony was over.

[Launch of TeStar's exclusive label, a new attempt at T1's KPOP fostering strategy?]

[T1's new KPOP artist independent label... TeStar starts]

It was a reaction to TeStar's reaction to an exceptional grand prize.

'The reason why the label will be launched.'

In fact, the separation of labels specialized for artists was not that rare anymore.

However, there was a difference in the reporting method.

It wasn't announced at the company's business level, but because the singer suddenly spoke directly in his acceptance speech.

It was like a performance at an awards ceremony hosted by the head office.

'T1 made up its mind.'

'Looks like they're going to do something.'

People who were interested in how the entertainment business worked smelled it as soon as they clicked on the article.

In addition, the reaction of the fans also played a role.

- Finally, finally, finally

-The days of leaving our children with shitty subsidiaries are over. I'm really proud of you guys.

-It's the first time I've seen Moondae so excited. There's such a tension after winning the Grand Prize.

-I am dreaming

- Exclusive label even before the contract renewal season... Push it properly, put in a lot of manpower

We were people who had suffered a lot because of the company, and even the fans who heard the news of the label independence after receiving the grand prize exploded in a good way.

As the melting pot of enthusiasm and excitement covered the comments and posts, even the public, not fans, were affected.

They were thinking, 'Huh? Is this something amazing?'

Thanks to this, a second movement occurred.

It was stocks.

------------

[What do you all think of the news of TeStar's exclusive label this time?]

Can you see it as good news for T1 Entertainment?

------------=

- Spacer, the male idols from the new season of <Idol Co>, could have overlapping positions with TeStar, so they gave TeStar an exclusive label. It looks like a new plan will come out from next year.