292

Chapter 292

When Chae Seodam brought up the story of a 'recording', the atmosphere suddenly changed to typical.

I mean, it was funny.

'What is this bastard saying?'

No matter what he recorded, if he wanted to use it, wasn't it standard to keep your mouth shut and then set the timing?

Why was he giving us time to deal with it with his own mouth?

'Well, he meant to take the initiative by intimidation.'

No way, he was trying to make me flustered by yelling that he would release the recording.

Well, I wondered what he would do if I said that the recording would put me into trouble, and what he would do if I said it wouldn't

I immediately opened my mouth.

"You know that third-party recording is illegal, Chae Seodam-ssi."

"Yes? Ah... I was trying to record my daily life, and I asked because I didn't want to include stories that would cause trouble for the sunbaenims in the background."

Chae Seodam bowed his head.

"I am so sorry if this was a sensitive conversation!"

Oh.

If we said that it was sensitive, there were weak points, and if we said that it was not sensitive, would he say that he would make the grounds for prosecution disappear?

I crossed my arms and laughed.

I was right. He was trying to make me angry.

"Hmm... I think there are a lot of things like this. It's an illegal invasion of privacy."

Forget it. Illegal?

However, this bastard's subsequent behavior was different.

"Yes! I am also careful not to do that. For now, I'll delete anything that I recorded of sunbaenim."

Chae Seodam took out a button-shaped tape recorder from his back pocket.

'Is it a Bluetooth type?'

Then, he took out his smartphone and played the recorded file in front of my eyes.

- Well, I don't know where this place is.

-My leg hurts...

Behind Chae Seodam's voice, who seemed to be sitting in front of the door, speaking out loud on purpose, I could hear a faint sound...

I wasn't sure, but it seemed that the sound in the waiting room was heard because the tape recorder was attached to the crack in the door.

-Aiming for the grand prize...

Oh, did he come in from there?

It was a viral marketing story.

I confirmed the faint voice of Cheongryeo.

And Chae Seodam immediately pressed the recording file to completely delete it.

"It's deleted."

"Ah, yes."

Should I clap? I nodded and looked at him.

"... ..."

He looked bewildered.

Was I calmer than he thought I'd be?

Did he think that if he played the recording myself, I would be nervous while reliving our past conversations? It was good to dream.