350

Chapter 350

On the way home, I immediately realized the reality.

'When should I speak?'

There was no time.

It wasn't a tour season where we could flexibly take time out if we wanted to.

At worst, it was an early base for activities where the schedule was set in minutes.

'It's hard to go out, so what now?'

During this crazy schedule, would there ever be a time to talk to Seon Ahyeon separately?

But the answer was easy to find.

"Would you like to use my room?"

"... !"

"I have a single room~ Let's talk at night after schedules!"

Yes.

Coincidentally, the guy who had a single room at the dorm knew everything about the situation. We wouldn't have to go out someplace else.

"Of course, Sejin has to sleep too~ If the story gets longer, I will use your room... Moondaemoondae? Are you listening?"

"Oh, thank you."

After I coordinated a few schedules on the plane, I decided to notify Seon Ahyeon separately as soon as we returned to the dorm... ... ...

"For now, I will be there too. No matter how much Ahyeon likes his friends, we need to create an atmosphere and make preparations so that he can trust us~"

That was right.

It seemed that Seon Ahyeon cared about the fact that there was something that Keun Sejin and I didn't share with him.

I'd leave the other parties alone.

That day, I talked to Seon Ahyeon at the commercial shooting site, which was directly from the airport.

"Ahyeon-ah."

"Yes?"

"When we go to the dorm after filming, I'm planning to talk at night with you and Lee Sejin..."

"Yes! O-of course!"

"Yes."

He was very active. Thanks to that, the appointment was made in an instant.

So, the story was that the three of us who were the same age sat together on the sofa in Keun Sejin's single room.

"Come on, everyone, sit comfortably~"

"Ah, yes... !"

"... ..."

I didn't know how this bastard could sleep with ten of his own character plushies right in front of his bed. Were his nerves made of iron?

Anyway, I turned my head and looked at Seon Ahyeon with the plushie heads behind me.

Seon Ahyeon seemed nervous, but seemed to be expecting more than that.

'His eyes are twinkling.'

No, such a huge secret... It made sense.

Yes. Just last year, I didn't know that I would be able to say this openly.

"Hmm."

I cleared my throat and opened my mouth.

"First of all... I'm sorry if you've been feeling a little left out lately."

"N-no! Of course, um, you don't have to tell me... ... You guys have been working hard, so that's why..."

"... ?"