309

Chapter 309

The theme song that Kim Raebin arranged alone was commented on by T1 Plays, the company that took over the production team of Section 127.

And the comment, which hadn't even been a day since it was commented, was flooded with large comments from people who were full of expectations and pilgrimages to holy places.

-Gaahhhh

-Ah, ㅋㅋ they work well ㅋㅋ

- I'm waiting.

-Put it up!

The atmosphere made it seem like this arrangement would be officially adopted for something like a cinematic trailer.

There were even overflowing foreigners posting foreign memes plastered with emoticons.

"Uh, uh..."

Kim Raebin was stunned. He seemed to have overloaded his brain in an unexpected situation.

It was funny, but I felt the same way.

'When did it get to this point?'

I knew the reaction would be good, but wasn't it a separate issue from being a topic?

A parody video of a game on a new account suddenly turned into such a big deal in one week.

It was an anonymous account anyway, so we just left it there, but it didn't work.

I turned on my smartphone to find the cause of this uproar.

'Is it an algorithmic pick again?'

It wasn't. It was more artificial than that.

It was true that 'Section 127' had gone through its heyday again in Korea, leaving only maniacs behind and losing popularity and sales.

However, perhaps because of the right sensibility, overseas, it had settled down as a steady seller based on a strong fan base.

Thanks to that, there were a lot of people who were hung up on this game series even among overseas gamer WeTubers, and one of them seemed to have seen this video during a livestream.

The subscribers...

[25.92 million subscribers]

Yes, it was a piece of cake. Thanks to that, it came into the eyes of the person in charge who was working hard, and this situation happened.

So what was the conclusion?

"What should we do?"

"Yes."

Since a while ago, the frequency of 'yes' as an answer had increased significantly.

It was a funny situation.

It wasn't like he was a minor character, it was because he was going to build a second career as a professional composer.

That was because the current partner was caught on the bait by himself.

At that moment, Cha Eugene raised his hand.

"Let's do it! It's fun!"

I thought so.

"Wait, wait!"

"Let's think about it, Eugene!"

Watching Ryu Chungwoo and Lee Sejin stop Cha Eugene, who was trying to throw it away by majority vote, I opened my mouth.

"First... If you really accept this offer, you will have to put your real name and account number when writing the contract."

"Ah, so we'll get caught right away, right?"