291

Chapter 291

In conclusion, the music was great.

"What rank are we?"

"Wait a minute."

I checked the daily music charts.

[#3: TeStar - Promise]

"Oh my god."

"We climbed one rank higher than yesterday!"

"Wooooow!"

Cha Eugene passed by humming a strange hooligan song. To be honest, I understood because I was also in a good mood.

I felt... It was thrilling.

'If the results come back as much as the investment, there is no other system like this.'

The music above us was a drama OST and a song by an indie band in power for a long time.

In fact, it meant that we did the best among the easy-listening songs aimed at summer.

'The build-up went well.'

The feeling of pleasure when the route, which was completed two months before the comeback, matched the timing of each section, it was almost bliss.

Popularity.

I looked back at the flow of the past week.

The heavy rain stage, which turned off aggro with half controversy and half admiration, swept the social platform, and thanks to the just-in-time explanation, it established itself as a 'positive image' with its explosive power.

-It's either shit or a work of art

-The person who said in the comments of TeStar's comeback stage that it makes them feel better when I watch it, this makes me feel better ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It's so amazing that water can splash like that. TeStar, you guys are mermaids.

- K-pop is really fun this summer. Looking back 10 years later, I think everyone will be nostalgic ㅋㅋ

Even if it became an issue, they couldn't like it to their heart's content because of safety issues, but now it meant that there was no hesitation in consumption.

'People are more enthusiastic when a restriction is lifted like this rather than just releasing their mind.'

After that, as expected, people who encountered this spray choreography were sucked into the music as soon as they heard the song.

Once again, the virtuous cycle structure between the music and the stage was completed.

[(Pre-release) Those who sail to the sky appear with a waterdrop dance! | Tiny Club Episode 102]

In the end, even a parody pre-release that seemed to have been hurriedly synthesized in this week's TV entertainment appeared with TeStar.

It came out in the most conservative media, which meant it had settled as a trend.

'Because that stage image is to the extent that TV uses it for topical aggro.'

So the result was this...

-The TeStar song is really coming out everywhere. I went to Hongdae and was surprised ㅋㅋ

-Honestly, the choreography of both songs was really well-chosen, but the heavy rain dance was really sweet.

-My kindergartener nephew also followed suit. How far is it spreading?

The song itself and the stage itself became a popular trend.